Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temperature and Reagent Bugs (Also Werewolves)
Noticed a few temperature+Reagent related bugs:

-timer/prox/signaler+igniter assemblies require two activations to set off smoke powder or other stabilized reagents.

-Swallowing smoke powder or other stabilized reagents (or black powder), then setting yourself on fire will never get your body warm enough to cause the reagents to react.
-Still have a few rare/weird instances were charcoal or salicylic acid end up in a beaker/pill despite not having made them.
-(possibly intentional?) Smoking reagents at the default temperature is cold enough to induce frostbite damage.

-Werewolves appear as naked humans when they transform into their lupine form; their names, abilities, and sounds are correct, but the sprite is not showing up properly.
In relation to the werewolf thing, I wonder if this is related to whatever's up with Dwarf sprites, since for some reason the hair isn't shrinking to match the rest of the body like it usually does. At least, this is the case with start-of-round mining Dwarfs. Maybe there's something up with sprites in general?
well for a few minutes after the start of every round monkeys are all naked dudes so maybe the werewolf sprite just takes a few minutes to update, too
I've had this appearance thing happen as a changeling a couple days ago, I had gone into shambler form and I neither looked like one nor resisted stuns like one.
I think werewolf and horror form are just overlays. Monkeys appear to be human briefly because they are now a human mutation, so I don't think those two things are related at all.

It's more like the overlay is broken.

Also I bet if you knock down a werewolf or a shambler and then buckled them into a chair their overlay would stay laying down while their man stood up in the chair.