Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lyson - #4, May 18 3:10 - 3:20
Admin name: Lyson
Server: LLJK #4
Date/Time: May 18 3:10 - 3:20
Synopsis: Lyson spawned a bunch of admin-unlimited-whatever chem dispensers, set up a bar in chapel, then blew up all of genetics and the 5+ people in the chapel because a guy kept breaking in and using the machine (as should be expected). I was Chaplain, and I didn't break into it - no, I was injected with anima randomly and decided to sacrifice the pool seals and a ton of loot to the Walrus. Well, that got completely ruined by the massive gaping hole in my chapel and the hellfire created by Lyson's grief grenade. Everyone who had been breaking in had already been killed anyway. All she did was kill me.
Log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bheq08wj1tj8q4....25.56.png
I crashed, so I don't have the logs of Lyson.
Code:
Spigot The Bear (as Vaughn Moon) says, "uhhh nuuuu"
DEAD: Ghost (Ricky Robby) wails, "that really fucking scared me"
DEAD: Ghost (Saul Coldsmith) laments, "why."
DEAD: Ghost (Saul Coldsmith) laments, "why the fuck did genetics explode"
DEAD: Ghost (Saul Coldsmith) moans, "what man deprives others of living twice"
DEAD: Ghost (Mayan Pete) laments, "why"
DEAD: Ghost (Mayan Pete) moans, "why the fuck"
DEAD: Ghost (Mayan Pete) moans, "I JUST WANT TO WORSHIP WALRUS GOD"
DEAD: Ghost (Noah Buttes) wails, "IT FINALLY ENDED"
Alert: The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
DEAD: Ghost (Saul Coldsmith) laments, "this whole round is a sha"
This is a space.
WASD hotkeys enabled.
DEAD: Ghost (Saul Coldsmith) moans, "nah still a sham"
Father Jack exclaims, "DRINK!"
This is a space.
Shitty Bill asks, "Got any cats?"
Darvell gasps.
DEAD: Ghost (Leandros Gorden) moans, "Okay..."
Darvell gasps.
DEAD: Ghost (Noah Buttes) laments, "What exactly happened in the chapel"
DEAD: Ghost (Leandros Gorden) laments, "What did you guys do to the station?"
Quentin Quigley gasps.
Darvell seizes up and falls limp, its eyes dead and lifeless...
Darvell gasps.
DEAD: Ghost (Mayan Pete) wails, "I spent all that time getting those sacrifices and stealing loot and shit to offer up to the walrus"
DEAD: Ghost (Noah Buttes) wails, "Did someone go overboard with the cheofabricator"
DEAD: Ghost (Noah Buttes) moans, "chemo"
DEAD: Ghost (Noah Buttes) moans, "Was it me"
DEAD: Ghost (Ricky Robby) moans, "whatever, i'm gonna go play with my catr"
Extra Information: Lyson left right afterwards.
I was just doing a fun gimmick involving hellbar, and people kept breaking in to make grief weapons. I gave everyone a warning before I blew it up to stop people from running around with grief grenades. You had plenty of warning!
Lison Wrote:I was just doing a fun gimmick involving hellbar, and people kept breaking in to make grief weapons. I gave everyone a warning before I blew it up to stop people from running around with grief grenades. You had plenty of warning!

You gave one warning, Li, and that was (iirc) "The next person to come in here is gonna get blown up!"

So you spawned a grief grenade and killed multiple innocents who never came in. Then, you blew up Genetics to ruin the round completely.
Saintish Wrote:
Lison Wrote:I was just doing a fun gimmick involving hellbar, and people kept breaking in to make grief weapons. I gave everyone a warning before I blew it up to stop people from running around with grief grenades. You had plenty of warning!

You gave one warning, Li, and that was (iirc) "The next person to come in here is gonna get blown up!"

So you spawned a grief grenade and killed multiple innocents who never came in. Then, you blew up Genetics to ruin the round completely.

Multiple innocents now? Weren't you complaining that you were the only one who was killed?

Also I didn't blow up genetics, what.
Lison Wrote:
Saintish Wrote:

Multiple innocents now? Weren't you complaining that you were the only one who was killed?

Also I didn't blow up genetics, what.

There was a huge gaping hole in Genetics right before you left.

Anyway, you killed the people that had been breaking in when they got in. The only reason I was inside the hellbar was because I stepped away from killing seals to rescue Frostman.
It was either you, another admin, or some antag (unlikely), because as soon as an engineer collected all the bodies of people you had killed in the hellbar and brought them there, it blew up, as my chat log shows. It was too perfect of an empty space to be pipebombs or other explosives - every tile in the Genetics room, and just Genetics, was space (and gibs).
The warning i gave was "if another person come in here, i'm gonna blow the whole place up!" which i said about 3-4 times. 3 people died, two people who ignored me and continued trying to make deathchem griefweapons and you, was trying to save the person making deathchem grief weapons. frostman technically died (or at least was in crit) before the explosion because he tried to blow me up with a black powder grenade and fucked it up.

Thats it. I didn't blow up any other part of the station and the explosion didn't even clear the chapel. I didn't even ban the people making deathchem weapons since it was my fault for being dumb enough to spawn the admin chemmachine somewhere where it could be reached. If genetics exploded, it could have been anyone else, there were 7 other people on the station, including a traitor. I left because I had to go eat.

Fuck off with your bullshit and stop assisting people trying to grief the station. I didn't do it just to piss you off and I'm not responsible for every single explosion that happens when i'm online.
Saintish Wrote:It was either you, another admin, or some antag (unlikely), because as soon as an engineer collected all the bodies of people you had killed in the hellbar and brought them there, it blew up, as my chat log shows. It was too perfect of an empty space to be pipebombs or other explosives - every tile in the Genetics room, and just Genetics, was space (and gibs).

why exactly is it unlikely that an antag (of which their definitely was one), exploded genetics, the place that revives people, in a round with only 11 people online. I wonder why an antag would possibly do this thing???
also your explosion sounds exactly like a clf3+ blackpowder chembomb. especially since admin deletion, which you seem to be implying is what happened, doesn't leave gibs.
Quote:why exactly is it unlikely that an antag (of which their definitely was one), exploded genetics, the place that revives people, in a round with only 11 people online. I wonder why an antag would possibly do this thing???
3 people died, two people who ignored me and continued trying to make deathchem griefweapons and you, was trying to save the person making deathchem grief weapons. frostman technically died (or at least was in crit) before the explosion because he tried to blow me up with a black powder grenade and fucked it up.

Admittedly, it may have been an antag. You've got me there, fine, I don't blame you for that now. But, in this round with only 11 people online, you killed 6. Left them floating in empty space, no less, and a lot of the bodies were on fire from the grief grenade.

Also, I wonder why he would try to blow the murderer up with a black powder grenade!

Quote:Fuck off with your bullshit and stop assisting people trying to grief the station. I didn't do it just to piss you off and I'm not responsible for every single explosion that happens when i'm online.
I didn't know he was trying to grief the station, I didn't even know you were an admin or that the machine was unlimited until after I died. All I knew was that people were dying because some random chucklefuck killed them for breaking into a bar, and I took action. Chill.

Were you even antag, or was this just you seeing how many people you could kill if you bait them with an admin chem dispenser?
Anyway, you're normally pretty cool, I just felt the need to complain about this. A lot of people, me included, were bitching about it in deadchat, so, yeah.

Unless an admin sees something wrong with what Lison did, I guess this can be closed. Had he/she really blown up genetics as I originally thought, I'd definitely continue this, because that's the only thing that really pissed me off besides ruining my altar (which honestly wouldn't have taken so long to make had I not been near-blinded with anima)
Quote: All she did was kill me.

Quote: But, in this round with only 11 people online, you killed 6.

hmm.
Lison Wrote:
Quote: All she did was kill me.

Quote: But, in this round with only 11 people online, you killed 6.

hmm.

Goddammit, Lison, you're taking it out of context. I meant to say that the only person you killed WITH THE GRIEF GRENADE, as far as I knew, was me, and that there wasn't a need for such a grandiose method.