Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't ghost in ice cube
Dead people in containers like lockers and crates can't ghost.
Dabir Wrote:Dead people in containers like lockers and crates can't ghost.
Yeah that is currently a bug. Just click cancel camera view in the commands tab and it SHOULD fix it.

Though I admit this is a very annoying bug.
It doesn't fix it.
Relog.
I've stopped considering this a bug, it's been around since I started playing. It's because ghosts are a player mob, and player mobs can go in lockers.
When suiciding via deep-fryer, you become unable to ghost.

Not a particularly huge deal, but worth noting.
This is the old corpse-in-container glitch. It's because your corpse is trapped inside the crispy outer shell. Seriously.
Yeah if this happens you have to restart your client. Alittle bit annoying and wish it was fixed.
Does "Reset Camera View" work without having to restart the client?
Archenteron Wrote:Does "Reset Camera View" work without having to restart the client?
Sometimes. Depends on the container
As the title says, if you die while inside of a Port-a-Medbay, you cannot turn into a ghost.
The only way that I have found of escaping is by restarting your client.
This is a well known bug/limitation. If you die inside any container, like a locker, crate, port-a-medbay, etc. You cannot ghost without first restarting the client.

Sometimes observing and cancelling observe also fixes it.
if you die while trapped in an ice cube you can't ghost and are stuck watching from inside and making skooks references

also for some reason you'll keep burning to death while trapped in an ice cube so i guess fireball + ice is the new killer combo
This is an old old bug. If you die in any sort of container you can't ghost - right away, at least. Reconnect and the ghost verb will appear.
THE OLD BUG HAS BEEN FIXED, WE WILL RIDE OFF INTO VALHALLA AS GLORIOUS GHOSTS, FREE OF THEIR LOCKER AND ICE CUBE PRISONS.