Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Mode: Parasite
I think the original proposal would work well as an antagonist. Maybe it should be something like Plague Inc?
You start as a viral, bacterial, or parasitic infection that is completely benign, with upgrades first just helping spread the infection.

For instance, upgrade being able spread through body fluids like blood. Now, you could just wait for people to come in contact with infected blood and become none the wiser they have an infection, or pick an upgrade that makes people vomit to help spread the infection.

Another example would be getting airborne, and choosing coughing as a symptom.
Frank_Stein Wrote:I think the original proposal would work well as an antagonist. Maybe it should be something like Plague Inc?
You start as a viral, bacterial, or parasitic infection that is completely benign, with upgrades first just helping spread the infection.

For instance, upgrade being able spread through body fluids like blood. Now, you could just wait for people to come in contact with infected blood and become none the wiser they have an infection, or pick an upgrade that makes people vomit to help spread the infection.

Being the pathogen that pathology must cure would be neat.
The idea of being a disease like Plague Inc is pretty neat, I've always liked games like Plague Inc and Pandemic, and it'd be enjoyable for the medics because they actually have something to DO.
It'd probably also have stats like stealth and such which at max stealth, which you would probably start close to, you wouldn't show up on health scanners, You'd also have to have literally no symptoms.
DyssalC Wrote:
Frank_Stein Wrote:I think the original proposal would work well as an antagonist. Maybe it should be something like Plague Inc?

I personally would love that but I'm like one of the two people ardently interested in pathology.
cgrn10 Wrote:
DyssalC Wrote:

I personally would love that but I'm like one of the two people ardently interested in pathology.

I think pathology is cool and fun! Unless the other person is me then you have 3 people
Four people - though I've not yet gotten to play with it. (Please let me?)
Although I still haven't figured out curing pathology, pathology is neat.

I kinda like the idea of being the pathogen the crew has to cure.