Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emagged Defibrilators
They have no inhand sprite or message about someone being shocked, only sound

this makes it exceptionally easy to just walk up to a dude and stunlock him, forever, near silently with no possibility of him saying or doing anything

it's very dull and given the amount of aim on reducing stun-related gameplay recently a sprite and a big "OH CHRIST THAT SHIT JUST SHOCKED A DUDE WITH A DEFIBRILATOR!!" message might be nice

(note: i was the one being shocked so that might be why I see no big alert message in red)
Wow thanks for telling me about this, brb ordering Emag.

That does seem pretty overpowered, I must say.
it should shoot out sparks like an rcd, very obvious that way (and leaves a telltale trail of firealarms and broken lightbulbs)
Weavel Wrote:it's very dull and given the amount of aim on reducing stun-related gameplay recently a sprite and a big "OH CHRIST THAT SHIT JUST SHOCKED A DUDE WITH A DEFIBRILATOR!!" message might be nice

(note: i was the one being shocked so that might be why I see no big alert message in red)
Doesn't it give the normal defib message?
It's pretty obvious if you're using a defib on a person who isn't INHALING DEEPLY or NOT RESPONDING or something like that that you're using an emagged defib. Defibs normally only work on people who're in crit, even if they have a disease that requires electric shocks to cure.
examining an emagged defib makes it note how it only says 'KILL KILL KILL KILL', so i guess if a dork's harassing guys with it check for that

but yeah a big HE SHOCKED A GUY message could work