Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freeze!
I don't know if this would fit well, but what if holding someone at gunpoint were to gradually drain your stamina?
Kovirii Wrote:I don't know if this would fit well, but what if holding someone at gunpoint were to gradually drain your stamina?

No.

That would be horrible because then your captive could just punch you once and all of the sudden you're down and they have your gun and are most likely using it against you. If it drains stamina, then nobody is going to use it ever.
Kovirii Wrote:I don't know if this would fit well, but what if holding someone at gunpoint were to gradually drain your stamina?
please no
that not only makes no sense but would make sure this feature would never be use :-{
Geez, I meant really slowly.
Would it still be that bad if it was only when you were moving with the hostage? (Say, running more than 10 squares)

If the stamina drain was a bad suggestion, please ignore this.
Kovirii Wrote:Geez, I meant really slowly.
Would it still be that bad if it was only when you were moving with the hostage? (Say, running more than 10 squares)

If the stamina drain was a bad suggestion, please ignore this.

the way to escape a man with a gun is not patiently waiting for him to pass out
Dauntasa Wrote:pointblanking someone with the grab intent should make you hold them at gunpoint, not firing. if they move or try to attack you they are automatically shot instead, but they can still drop items or use computers or things.

also this should still work with an empty gun except if they move/attack it doesn't actually shoot them

I tried staging a hostage situation on #4 the other day. It didn't work well.\

Anyway, +1 to the idea. We need this.