Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
robuddies
can finish handcuffing you even if it's just the standard flash buddy and you have sunglasses and you run miles away

also the handcuffs don't show up on your sprite which makes it really fucking hard to convince people to uncuff you
Also, anyone notice when a buddy tries to cuff you, you go unconscious even though he hasn't hit you with a dart/taser/flash?
As a wizard I met an untimely demise when I ran past a gunbuddy just as he finished cuffing someone, then he tried to cuff me while I was moving and I went unconscious (then got brutally murdered by an angry group of assistants)
Shit does NOT make sense.
Gunbuddies can do the point-blank taser thing. Generally you do not get a message if this happens, as a result of being too unconscious.
meant to mention this as well originally and it just slipped my mind, but there's a lot of stuff the buddies will get after you for, such as: having a virtual gun(which cannot actually be fired outside of v-sims and poses no threat to anyone ever) and other weird admin gimmick shit. not a huge priority but the buddies are basically released at all times lately and it's disappointing to end a minor gimmick sleep toxin'd in the hallway
Also the bar has become a safe haven for criminals seeing as if you try to tase them, even as a head or sec officer, you'll get your arse arrested instead. What follows is usually along the lines of a stripping and a kick in the nuts (Or lady parts if you're that way inclined).