Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nerdy games
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:Don't worry, you'll get burned out with eve before you know it. There's always more and it's always repetitive.

I dunno' maaaaaan. I've been playing EVE since 2007 and I still enjoy it. Though, that might be because I've run a corp of scumbag pirates almost the whole time.

Also WWII Online is a hoot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmijW2p1LFo
To which ever admin edited my post, F.U.! Sims is the best game ever.
Just got spacechem from the PC gamer giveaway (still open till august 3) http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/07/31/free-steam-key/

learned two things.

If this game has anything to do with actual chemistry than actual chemistry is probably hard, and the spaceship can be destroyed by clicking on it.
atomic1fire Wrote:Just got spacechem from the PC gamer giveaway (still open till august 3) http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/07/31/free-steam-key/

learned two things.

If this game has anything to do with actual chemistry than actual chemistry is probably hard, and the spaceship can be destroyed by clicking on it.

It barely has anything to do with chemistry besides some nomenclature, the actual synthesis of stuff is way more complicated; it's more like a glorified ai/programming game
Gods Will Be Watching is a pretty damn good game, but you will fail. Lots and lots of times. The first chapter itself is pretty damn tough. Though many seem to be disliking it, I like the style it has going for it. It really has a nice SS13 kinda feel at the start.
Five Nights at Freddy's-A awesome new horror game that you HAVE to try.....The premise that you are a newly hired security guard at Freddy's....A chuckie cheeses rip off

Now the autmoatrons that sing songs there have a few quirks and its cheaper to hire an Night watch man(For 120 dollors a week) then hire a repairman ......At night they get up and start moving around.....When they find someone they assume that it is an Automatron who is out of their costume so they pick up the person and force them into them....Full of nice sharp pointy things and wires!.

Now the company also has a nice safe and special room JUST for this purpose.....It has magnet locked doors and autmotron proof walls with a button that allows you to flicker the lights outside your room!You can also look at the camera feed and see where the automatrons are at the current moment....The problem due to corprate budget cuts you can only use a certain amount of power before the company shuts everything off....this means your fancy lights,door and camera system turns off and the automatrons get alot more active in complete darkness if you know what i mean.

Here is a short random video i found on it
pizzatiger Wrote:terrorincarnate.mp4

Dude no. I fucking HAAAATE costumed mascots like that, I don't need a relapse of my childhood nightmares as a 17 year old.
Shores of Hazeron is dead. RIP.
pizzatiger Wrote:Five Nights at Freddy's-A awesome new horror game that you HAVE to try.....The premise that you are a newly hired security guard at Freddy's....A chuckie cheeses rip off

Now the autmoatrons that sing songs there have a few quirks and its cheaper to hire an Night watch man(For 120 dollors a week) then hire a repairman ......At night they get up and start moving around.....When they find someone they assume that it is an Automatron who is out of their costume so they pick up the person and force them into them....Full of nice sharp pointy things and wires!.

Now the company also has a nice safe and special room JUST for this purpose.....It has magnet locked doors and autmotron proof walls with a button that allows you to flicker the lights outside your room!You can also look at the camera feed and see where the automatrons are at the current moment....The problem due to corprate budget cuts you can only use a certain amount of power before the company shuts everything off....this means your fancy lights,door and camera system turns off and the automatrons get alot more active in complete darkness if you know what i mean.

I bought this game just now based off of what you said. I haven't even watched any gameplay yet. v
It's nice to see a horror game that isn't just "wander around until a teleporting monster kills you".
Wydamn Wrote:It's nice to see a horror game that isn't just "wander around until a teleporting monster kills you".

yeah, now it's just "a teleporting monster kills you" thats an improvement
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:
pizzatiger Wrote:Five Nights at Freddy's-A awesome new horror game that you HAVE to try.....The premise that you are a newly hired security guard at Freddy's....A chuckie cheeses rip off

I bought this game just now based off of what you said. I haven't even watched any gameplay yet. v

Thats why i made this thread....so people could share awesome games and convince people to spend money on their favorite games.....Also tell me what you think of the game after you got to night 2/3...I only got the demo of the game and it still terrified me
pizzatiger Wrote:Thats why i made this thread....so people could share awesome games and convince people to spend money on their favorite games.....Also tell me what you think of the game after you got to night 2/3...I only got the demo of the game and it still terrified me
If you're trying to spook me it worked.
This is gameplay of my first time actually playing it.

ignore the twitch part.
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:If you're trying to spook me it worked.

ignore the twitch part.

Hahaha....If you don't move your mouse (Play dead) The song shifts to a longer version.....When the power died it was 5.....this means you have a SLIGHT hope that it shifts to 6 before the song ends

Tell me what you think of the game once your done....(And don't forget to conserve POWER!...Having both doors closed and the lights always on is a sure way to die)
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:
pizzatiger Wrote:Thats why i made this thread....so people could share awesome games and convince people to spend money on their favorite games.....Also tell me what you think of the game after you got to night 2/3...I only got the demo of the game and it still terrified me
If you're trying to spook me it worked.

ignore the twitch part.

Oh god, you ran out of power on Night 1? Night 3 is gonna be hell for you. In the literal sense.