Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nerdy games
Theres this really nerdy game called ss13 that i like to play, maybe you've heard of it
I have also been playing a game called outer wilds. (there are spoilers in the trailer if you are worried by that kind of thing)

Really I think the best way to describe this game is already said by the developer(s) himself.
"Outer Wilds is a space exploration game that invites you to embark on a cosmic expedition into a turbulent world driven by forces beyond your control. Let curiosity be your guide as you fly into the heart of a gas giant, meet fellow travelers on quantum moons, and roast marshmallows beneath alien skies.

The game is a seamless first-person experience that gives you just 20 minutes to freely explore a miniature solar system as it dynamically evolves over time. After those 20 minutes are up, the Sun goes supernova and the entire Universe ends. Fortunately, the Solar System is stuck in a time loop, and only by exploring over the course of multiple playthroughs will you come to understand the forces and secrets that drive the Universe."

And, its currently FREE!
Outer wilds gave me nightmares about being lost in space in a small space ship circling a black hole and crashing into the sun.
I don't know why but that game scares me.
Lavastage Wrote:wordjo about outer wilds

While i have tried to play outer wilds many tiems i get that one bug that causes every texture to become a black blob, i really wanted to play it.
Tried playing the full version of factorio, my assembly lines keep getting clogged up with unprocessed ore no matter how I lay them out. I think the inserters might be bugged, I'm going back o crusader kings until the next update.
I love pokemon

I don't know if that count. In this thread but we should trade or battle like dorks
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:Tried playing the full version of factorio, my assembly lines keep getting clogged up with unprocessed ore no matter how I lay them out. I think the inserters might be bugged, I'm going back o crusader kings until the next update.
My inserters always work. Maybe your lines are messed up.
VictorMAngoStein Wrote:Tried playing the full version of factorio, my assembly lines keep getting clogged up with unprocessed ore no matter how I lay them out. I think the inserters might be bugged, I'm going back o crusader kings until the next update.
Did you make sure they were facing the right way?
Weavel Wrote:I love pokemon

I don't know if that count. In this thread but we should trade or battle like dorks

Lets see if it counts

Is it a game?-YES

Is it Nerdy?- YES

Are you enjoying the game and wish to share and play with other people(As in trade or battle)- YES

then it works
n e doRkPGs

http://fighunter.com/?page=gameplay&g=MDK1

warning: you will lose all of the bonus boss battles in chapter 2 and MOST BATTLES in chapter 3 if you don't bother teaching dorks skills from equipment
pizzatiger Wrote:Lets see if it counts

Is it a game?-YES

Is it Nerdy?- YES

Are you enjoying the game and wish to share and play with other people(As in trade or battle)- YES

then it works

sounds good for me

if any other pokedweebs are available i can trade you silly things for your silly things!! i've got nearly 600 pokemon on my pokedex!!! #wow
Huge nerd here, friend code 2552-2080-9888
Dabir Wrote:Huge nerd here, friend code 2552-2080-9888
turbo nerd here: 4656-7131-1542

I've you've got bravely default, too, that's a big plus! I can send you super moves and junk.
Marvel Ultimate Alliance? It fulfills my nerdy comic book nerd needs and good ass gameplay with a huge roster and costumes.
Lavastage Wrote:
Did you make sure they were facing the right way?

Yes and they still left every third chunk of ore on the conveyor belt, until they clogged up something else and brought the whole assembly line to a grinding halt. Seems like there's one correct way to set up assembly lines (as shown in "a new hope") and if you deviate from that at all you get a huge mess of ore and coal everywhere.