Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor item dynamic pricing
Have the server track traitor item purchases between rounds and adjust telecrystal costs accordingly -

Items used more cost more to discourage seeing the same things over and over again
Items used less cost less to encourage use

Maybe don't apply this to the standard items but make all role-specific and surplus-crate exclusive items available in a dynamically priced pool for everyone.
No.

They're role specific for a REASON.
Is there a place where we can see which traitor items are spawned percentage-wise? I'm kinda curious about the statistics there.
Frank_Stein Wrote:Is there a place where we can see which traitor items are spawned percentage-wise? I'm kinda curious about the statistics there.
I think on the hub? Maybe?
it could be kinda cool if some items adjusted for your job if you have a hard one

like, chef would get a discount on emags and stuff to get around with since he has no access, for example
Firesales should happen occasionally.
One idea I've had is 10 telecrystal packs that give you a bit of a discount on a themed set of items:

The Classic: Esword and Emag
This Mushroom's a Fungi: Banana grenades, a box of moustaches, a toy sword, fun harmless stuff in general
The Professional: A chameleon suit, sunglasses, sleepy pen, radio jammer, trick cigs, .22 pistol, Cool Assassin Dude stuff

Things like that. They wouldn't be a huge discount, but might get you a set of items tailored to your objective or playstyle a little out of normal reach. Or just allow you to re-live the glory days of Ewsord + Emag.
Fragmaster Lee Wrote:One idea I've had is 10 telecrystal packs that give you a bit of a discount on a themed set of items:

The Classic: Esword and Emag
This Mushroom's a Fungi: Banana grenades, a box of moustaches, a toy sword, fun harmless stuff in general
The Professional: A chameleon suit, sunglasses, sleepy pen, radio jammer, trick cigs, .22 pistol, Cool Assassin Dude stuff

Things like that. They wouldn't be a huge discount, but might get you a set of items tailored to your objective or playstyle a little out of normal reach. Or just allow you to re-live the glory days of Ewsord + Emag.
Yeah prepacked traitor choices would be cool.
the traitor gear packages should only be packages of gear that isn't used much

10 credits for an e-sword and an emag is almost too good to not buy, but a set of less used items for a lower price might make people think about picking them up more
emag and csaber are priced specifically so that they can't be used together.

I DO like the idea of a firesale or package on items that are aren't used often.
I like the emag and c-saber though, that really takes me back to the olden days.