Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shitty syndicate B-Team invasion.
The station is invaded by a group of crappy syndicates looking for a random item. They'd have Syndicate emergency suits instead of space suits, probably like a surplus crate instead of an item radio, and maybe one of them would be a clown, one a monkey, etc. So you'd have like the reject squad armed with random equipment looking to kidnap Heisenbee with their Syndicate Capture Device (a burlap sack).
They could maybe have a theme like prohibition gangsters, lizardmen, spooky skeletons, etc. as well as a mixed team like above. Put a bunch of weird weapons and equipment in their crate rotation maybe like a clown car or killer tomato gun that shoots out killer tomatoes or a blunderbuss. Then these items could trickle into the normal crate rotation or stockings or telescience. Keep some good stuff in there too like the space AK and the BFG.
They should have just a random objective each time. One could be "Kidnap Heisenbee" or something stupid like "Remove 5 butts from crew members." They could have really ramped up collection objectives like "Steal 15 shoes," "Kill ALL the monkeys on the station," "Fart on EVERY SINGLE CREW MEMBER." Just stuff that's really hard, stupid, and requires the crew.
That was actually a pretty fun gimmick round. Even with tomatoes.
This sounds like a fun idea. Maybe it could be thrown into Mixed (someone was suggesting adding Syndicate operatives into Mixed anyway, this sounds like a funny way to go about it).

I could see this being good, yeah.
This could be hilarious. And yeah, they should have stupidly hard objectives. I bet their might be sympathizers amonst the crew.
Throw in some random useless items, like the crate contains a toy sword, clown horn or vuvuzella.

'What are we supposed to use this toy sword for??? do they expect us to just point it at captain and make him give us his spare ID??? No one's gonna fall for that.'
John McSyndicate wrangles Heisenbee into the burlap sack! Heisenbee gives an irritated buzz.

this is a good idea
Idea: give them one burlap sack that can hold an (almost) infinite amount of ANYTHING. This would help them with their super long objectives or other shenanigans. You could even fit people inside it. This item should maybe be the only good thing they have. If they lose it then good luck. With this item they could have objectives like "Create a zoo with at least 10 people in it."
I like this idea a lot, it sounds like a better version of the already great Resorvoir Doggs gimmick round
Could be a fun way to make up objectives that are just funny.

E.G steal some embarrassing photos of captain from his office.

Also give them some dumb free form objectives.

OBJECTIVE: Stage a very public (but fixed in your favor) court battle between the crew.
I'd say I can't wait to play this, but I have to. Yes please.
On that note the last admin gimmick round I recall playing had a vampire, a wizard, a warewolf (who left), a traitor, and some other dude maybe and they all had the objective to steal items on a shopping list.

Things like someone's brain, HOS's barret, captain's hat, a monkey, etc.

Having a game mode specifically intended with a team of people that's easy to make gimmicks with could be fun.
Reminds me of this, atomic1fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V92agzmjcsk

WHO NEVER FORGETS - TO KILL!
God, I love this idea so much. There's so many different ways it can be kept interesting, like a team where everyone has a genetic disabilities and superpowers. One guy is near sighted, the other has X-ray but is mute. Just whatever makes them have to work together to make up for each others shortcomings.