Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spessmen profiles: Tell us about yourself...
i aem mister mapplez I em de best mapplez dere ever was i pley the bestest end all u ohter pleyers sux
My name is Rube Potter, i liek my name cause it sounds liek rude potty. I also hate wizerds cause of that guy dat stole my name, and their hattes.
My name is Kurt Ambrose, because in the Halo books there's a Spartan named Kurt and he's a fucking badass and he later gets the last name of "Ambrose" to hide his identity from the universe. Which is badass.

He's a badass, I'm a badass, it just fits 8-)
I am Ian Qurin. A man who fights injustice at every turn. Either it's his officer or a scumbag he protect all.

(Man I wish my laptop didn't break. It took me forever to get to the fourm just on a tablet
Kira Taggart is a bossy, short-tempered spaz who may or may not secretly be part of the lizardman conspiracy or a monkey wearing a person suit.

NASA (Nanotrasen Automated Station Assistant or Not-A-Shitty-AI) is a boring normal AI that bitches about how the station wants to murder itself.

Martian Brain is a martian organic computer hooked up to an NT computer and forced to serve humans and refers to humans as Ape Creatures and Man Things and Hu-Mans and is typically reset or rewritten about 10 minutes in because of its attitude.
Give in and accept your true identity as Crumplehat. Your shameful accessorizing may bring disaster to your family name, but you may seek redemption. Become Hatman, decisive vigilante with a thirst for justice - the guy who can make the hard choices when no one else can.
why does this thread exist
Infinite Monkeys Wrote:why does this thread exist

for nerds who think people give a shit about people knowing what name their using?
I think it's fun to see what sort of gimmicks people play in their heads when they're roleplaying their character, even if the role-play is very minor.
Like if this was a super serious RP, would I strip off all my clothes and fall into the rogue singularity dragging the dog George while screaming "I want you inside me, singularity", before exploding into a million pieces?
fucking nerds
Sundance Wrote:Like if this was a super serious RP, would I strip off all my clothes and fall into the rogue singularity dragging the dog George while screaming "I want you inside me, singularity", before exploding into a million pieces?
If it wasn't would you anyways?

Sometimes I feel like this game is really just some kind of psychological experiment seeing what people will do given the opportunity. We're all failing it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8cZUhiP3us
i am bo jackson
bo jackson is me

we are 1
Hard/er/est Boiled, a detective fresh from the academy.

Sex: Almost never

Profile: He is generally the first to get beat, but he will always find a way to live, often finding his assailant and getting beat again. He is known to find his way into all parts of the station and upon further inspection, often has no right to be there. He will almost never arm himself, and will never fight back, unless the threat of death is present. Since he could understand the finer qualities of doors, he has been fond of hacking any that could give people a hard time. He never means to harm anyone by doing so, knowing that there are always ways to repair them. Though his crime solving prowess are ever sharpening, he can never quite get a break on finding culprits. Bodies seem to disappear on this station or end up as a mess the janitor will never clean. He will always try to befriend someone, no matter who. He knows that a bad guy is bad, but he will try to save his own life, even if it means teaming up with fiends. He is a guy who will go out of his way to help a Captain trapped in a mining asteroid, pull a comrade from a raging fire, emag a whole station for SCIENCE and be a friend to anyone needing him. He will often be found roaming the halls but will avoid most people unless he or they need assistance.

Talents: He can do a few things that you could not expect from a detective, such as chem creation, minor repair jobs, and is an absolute master of the Sax.

Hobbies: He will sometimes monologue when the station is short on staff, learn new exciting thing in other professional fields, and smoke.

Dislikes: Being accused of crimes not commited, forced to eat things that warp his mind and called to arrest people when sec can do it.

Likes: Friendly people, all access, suiting up when shit hits the fan.
I'm a butt.