Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spessmen profiles: Tell us about yourself...
John Johnson is the quintessential Everyman of the 24th century. That means a lot and a little next to nothing, but it's how I roll!
Val Wrote:
Infinite Monkeys Wrote:I'm dr kay and I'm a gibaholic
Dr. Kay has no face and can phase through walls. Explain that.

Dr. Kay is a level 92 space wizerrd.
Val Wrote:Dr. Kay has no face and can phase through walls. Explain that.

I asked him about that at some point and I think in response he beat me up.

I'm Quinton Boeggles. I used to be called Goebbles, but since some asshole associated me with Goebbels, i had to change it creatively. Also, I like to strap people in straight-jackets and muzzle them and test chemicals on them. When NanoTransen still funded pathology, I used to test diseases on them. Oh those were the days.

Now i'm reduced to drinking moonshine and grog and vomiting everywhere.
My name is Wheeler Jorici, infamous member of the space bloods (NOW REFORMED)! Some people said I was born with a blunt in my left hand, a glock in my right hand. After spending 10 years behind bars, I was immediately sent to SS13 to be a member of the security force with various other lobotomized convicts from my same cell block.
Jeb Maxwell believes that you should be nice to everyone, and tries to talk his way out of every situation. His mind has also been scanned to create the D.I.O.S. line of AIs, with the expectation that they would also be absurdly nice. D.I.O.S. models are widely known for their mockery of crewmembers and tendency to slaughter the entire crew happily and efficiently when given a law to that effect. The simple explanation for this is that Jeb is not really nice, he's just the worst fighter in the universe and thus avoids fights at all times. His lethal fight record is something along the lines of 15-80.

He also moonlights as the vigilante "Mail Clown," mostly known for his hyperzine addiction.
Im aaron Clewatt
and im just a regular sax player but my main job is to fix the stations Electrical stuff or just serve drinks in the bar,my story starts from Delta IIV where my whole family was murdered by some changellings.
after what happpend on Delta IIV i moved from one station to another and ended up on quite a few of them...
i also made the GlaDos AI series that all ready has reached MK 19 with all most no problems! (all most)
oh and did i tell you that im a crazy stealthy murderer? no? well you should know that when i come to get you with a bomb to make sure you are DEAD.
thats my story of my space life
Hi, I'm Kim Jung Fun, son of Kim Jung Chill.
I'm Bryan Anderson, a computer programming nerde who applied for work as a computer programmer on the space station. Then it turned out all the computers program themselves, so I'm kinda out of luck. I also run the annual tabletop game in the chapel, which no one ever seems to survive for some reason...but I'm sure that won't happen this time.
[Image: FfCLf.gif]
im a wizard. i cluwne u.
bubs Wrote:[Image: FfCLf.gif]
crasscrab Wrote:im a wizard. i cluwne u.

i fart on this guy alot
I am Trey White, Do i have to tell more?
Hi my character's name is Tteckk Booth, and I hate Donk pockets. They're disappointing cold and when heated, blow up.
Im So Robust I breath space and fart Oxygen for the crew. I once ate a deep fried obsidian crown then moved onto gravitational singularity as the main course. I Destroyed Donut station 2.0 and lived in the remains of the clown tent where I waited for an assistant with stolen gear to pass by, then I killed him with my shoes and made my way to Shroom station with his jetpack.
Medbay is Evil.

To be continued
Nitrous Wrote:
bubs Wrote:[Image: FfCLf.gif]