Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jumpsuit dresses
As an alternative option in the wardrobe lockers, I guess? Or I guess there could be a toggle option in character options but that's a bit much, maybe. I dunno.

Don't have 'em all finished but this is a start.

On a person:
[Image: eSy87tU.png]

Black
[Image: 7W0MJ25.png]
White
[Image: qbmNm5I.png]
Grey
[Image: pMEK00Y.png]
Blue
[Image: r3VI6Ny.png]
Pink
[Image: JCULMnq.png]
Staff Assistant
[Image: 5JJLdbs.png]
Botanist
[Image: erMvAT0.png]
Engineer
[Image: WkeOHU0.png]
Janitor
[Image: ov9BKrh.png]
These look great, I'd love to see these around the station.
Left-facing on the janitor one was missing the bottom stripe, oops:

[Image: zyin3V9.png]
Diggin' the heck outta these, like I said. I'd wear them.
aaa these are super neat
rad as hell

i would kill to wear the pink one around the station
The blue one looks like a wizard or I'm fucking stupid, it would be pretty funny to see someone get chased by security because they thought it was a wizard.
I like it. There aren't enough pretty dresses on the station. Not that a dress is a very intelligent thing to wear in space but SOMETIMES I JUST WANNA BE PRETTY.
Crumplehat Wrote:I like it. There aren't enough pretty dresses on the station. Not that a dress is a very intelligent thing to wear in space but SOMETIMES I JUST WANNA BE PRETTY.
i think these look utilitarian as well as nice and feminine, so still convenient to wear but cute and colorful i still like the pink one
AffableGiraffe Wrote:
Crumplehat Wrote:I like it. There aren't enough pretty dresses on the station. Not that a dress is a very intelligent thing to wear in space but SOMETIMES I JUST WANNA BE PRETTY.
i think these look utilitarian as well as nice and feminine, so still convenient to wear but cute and colorful i still like the pink one
Now all the station needs are some kilts, maybe even with the functionality of a belt built in.
Put the kilt in the belt slot. This would allow you to wear a white jersey with it and become rowdy roddy piper. Cue They Live gimmick round with half the station changelings in disguise, with sunglasses that show the C over their heads, but there's only two pairs.
Got some more of these done. I think this covers all the plain-color jumpsuits now? I may have missed a couple.

Brown
[Image: FnHnA7H.png]
Green
[Image: SkjrlRq.png]
Orange
[Image: JSgb5Q2.png]
Purple
[Image: XudtVh2.png]
Red
[Image: L8WmeBA.png]
Yellow
[Image: 7KxmKjP.png]
Geneticist
[Image: dlIeTrO.png]
Roboticist
[Image: 9c3UTYb.png]

(The normal roboticist jumpsuit has that emblem on the back, it's super neat if you've never noticed it under the backpack.)
I really do like the thing on the back of the roboticist jumpsuit, it's a shame you never see it under the other stuff. I think the coat has it too, probably?
aaa I fucked up the stripes on the bottom of one in the same way again, fixed Roboticist:

[Image: Kbyf7iP.png]