Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call of Spaceman: Fart Ops
Special black ops ubertactical suggestions:

1)It would be nice if we could wear stuff like armor with the old worn coats, so that we can look badass while protecting our guts from shrapnel.
2) being able to wear a balaclava with your spooky gasmask.
3) another chest slot in the future for a shoulder holster for smaller guns.
4)being able to have more than one thing on your belt.

5) I think we really shouldn't be able to shove stuff like RPG's into our belt slot without first splitting them into two parts.
6) Large weapons such as shotguns should have some trouble fitting into a backpack, so make it a large class item that takes up two slots.
7) replace .22 pistol with a 1 crystal silencer you can order for all the ballistic guns (silenced spacker hooray!)
Deathmatch
Quote:Space Station 13: Black Ops 2. One of the few gamemodes that included every person on the server. Everyone would spawn as a death-commando. Last man Standing wins. Removed due to how SS13's horrible amazing combat system is.

This was already a thing that existed, but was removed because of the combat system, I guess. Also this idea sounds like gang mode, but if they had more weaponry. I'm not sure if that is good or bad. I might be done for this idea if the combat system wasn't shit, but that seems like it might never happen.
Forgot this one too.
Restructuring

Quote:A horribly drawn-out team death match mode. A Player would be randomly chosen every 5 mins. All other players were tasked with killing this player. If he died or survived for 5 mins, another player was chosen. This continued till 1 player was left.
errrr... this is not a gamemode, I was suggesting modifications to storage, armor usage and guns.

also two things I should add:

More ammo for the hunting rifle. Far as I know whenever you get the hunting rifle in a surplus crate you only get one extra magazine.
also I guess you shouldn't be able to wear super-heavy armor like the captain's shit or the death commando space suit, but can wear a kevlar vest under your clothing if you want.
FUCK! Looks like I was being a piece of shit and didn't read this correctly and jumped to a conclusion.
Well, now that I actually read the damn thing correctly, I think the idea of having a coat holster and having the belt carry more than one item is a pretty cool idea that I've wanted for awhile, and I have seen on a couple of other stations before.
Shoddy Wrote:More ammo for the hunting rifle.
As if it wasn't powerful enough. No.
Being that you will miss some of your shots inevitably, your magazine of 5 rounds isn't very impressive.
Besides you could just order a shotgun that does close to it's damage and has lots of rounds.
Fragmaster Lee Wrote:
Shoddy Wrote:More ammo for the hunting rifle.
As if it wasn't powerful enough. No.

You can find more somewhere if you're willing to fight monsters to get to it.