SpyGuy - Mentor
Usual Character Name: Jenny Antonsson / Jennybuddy-### / Tranquility
BYOND Username: Herr_Spy_Guy
Recommended by (if applicable): Haine, skybee, ClockworkCupcake, Arikie, YJHGHTFH, Twoflower
Times Available: 19 – 22 CET, Weekends

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):

I've been playing for a shorter time than most other people applying; probably only since March last year (or the year before that, since shroomstation anyway). That being said, in this time I feel like I've acquired pretty vast knowledge of the game and I find myself wanting to assist others just starting out in their own 2d spaceman careers, as well as those wanting a nudge in the right direction in the more esoteric fields, such as DWAINE and ThinkDOS.

My prime department at the moment is Research, specifically focused on Chemistry and telescience. I like taking rookies along on expeditions, especially people who have never left the station before, as it always ends up being a fun experience for them. That being said, I do not like spoon-feeding players information on these fields, preferring to let them discover it on their own. I had fun doing so and I would not like to deny this to anyone.

I'm also a dabbling doctor and I know how to perform surgery (both on myself and others) and patch people up properly. I may not be as efficient as those more dedicated to healing than I am but I'm well-versed in the effects (and treatments) of various poisons on account of being a horrible person.
On top of this, although I'm vehemently opposed to geneticists I'll admit I'm quite good at it and am capable of, and have on multiple occasions taught new people how to use genetics to its full potential. (including cloning, wow)

To top off the medical jobs, I know how to perform the duty of a roboticist well, and I like teaching new people how to put their first borgeois together and ensure that all the borgs are kept happy; after all a happy borg is a slightly less murderous borg.

Speaking of cyborgs, I'm a pretty frequent cyborg player and I like going on adventures and setting up ice spider / wendigo zoos on-station when the opportunity presents myself. It's a fun goal to work towards and the crew seems to enjoy throwing monkies at the beasts. If I'm not emagged the critters are even contained!
The final department I can say for certain I excel at would be Engineering. Although I don't do it as much today I can get some pretty good hellburns going, much to the chagrin of my concerned neighbour, the AI.

As a traitor I aim for one thing. To be original or at the very least entertaining. Nobody likes dying to a laser or blunt instrument. While I'm still not confident in running treasonous gimmicks without a heaping helping of Plan B, C's and D's I always try to kill people in innovative ways.
For instance, I once made a medibot named "Dangerous Fucker" and set it up to gib people, then left it in a crowded medbay and enjoyed the carnage. I've filled the station with wendigos (and ruined a few ice moon expeditions by stealing all the wendigos). In short, I aim to always be spoken off as "that magnificent bastard" as opposed to "that boring jerk" and I wish more people would strive to be this as well.

Anyway, that certainly is a lot of words; here are the bullet points:
  • I'm highly experienced in several different fields of spaceman labour
  • I feel like I want to use that knowledge to help others
  • I do not spoon-feed people advanced things
  • I'm a badass traitor
  • I think I should be mentor

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum):
I watched the movies very long ago and while I barely remember anything about them I do know the Puss in Boots is my favourite character.
As for my opinion on Shrek himself I remember next to nothing about him except for him being crude and pretty cool in his own way.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):
None.
SpyGuy taught me most of the crazy nonsense I know, so if I'm worthy of being a mentor, he sure as hell is!

Inflict the purple upon him!! Make him suffer as all the others have.
good dude + I'm always surprised he's not a mentor already, so yes
Seems really cool, made me laugh at least once, I personally can't remember a time he said/did something terrible or stupid.

I vote yes.
Smart dude, nice, fun, can be trusted to not misuse it. Definitely will be a good mentor.

I told you to apply months ago. Yet I'm not in the recommended list? PAY ATTENTION! Not that you're lacking.
there's basically no reason why this dude isn't mentor already

+1 for this dork
I've always thought this dude was a mentor ever since I started playing and should be punished with purple text.
I honestly thought that he was already mentor. A yes from me.
yep
Yes.