Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lol stamina??
It is really bad, straight up.
I'm pretty sure they did this to stop people from beating each other up with unlimited suplexes and shit, since everyone says that its okay to kill if you start boxing, which is really fucking annoying when people kill you because they suplexed way too fucking much.
i was gonna say that, but angriestibm is right and i should probably take the changelog's advice and post actual concerns?!?!

1. what prompted this? was anyone actually complaining about random stuns heavily and in a serious spirit outside of deadchat? i don't wanna just be an I HATE CHANGES grump but i really liked the randomness of combat that didn't involve stun weaponry(c-saber, tasers, batons). i've never wished for combat that was more "fair" to both parties.

2. how many farts is too much farts to have any chance of robusting someone under this system?

3. suplexes kind of own. i haven't played often in months but infinity suplexes sounds pretty funny
I haven't played yet since the stamina was added but I just wanted to say I'm an idiot and have bad opinions about stuff I literally haven't ever seen so I'm gonna just pipe up anyway. I don't really understand why it was added. Like people complained about one hit knock outs but honestly you get smacked in the face with a fire extinguisher there is a good chance you will get knocked out. The RNG stuff was sorta one of the things that made SS13 better than a normal online game.

Is there really a point to this addition or was it just something added on a spur of the moment idea of wanting to be more different than the other servers?

EDITED BY BUBS. FUCK WITH ME NEW ORLEANS
I don't know if food increases stamina (or if there are certain foods that increase stamina, which would make sense, buff mans diet) I haven't done a whole lot of testing on that.

I think crit increases stamina, from 6 to 8, but I could be wrong.

Also my experience with using stimulants to increase stamina has been kinda lame so far. Maybe I'm fighting wrong, but that meat guy beat me up too much.

I think Stamina could use more documentation if anything.
CaptainBravo Wrote:i've never wished for combat that was more "fair" to both parties.

wish for tiered punching stuns doesn't count because choking was hella broken + the consequence of choking maskless dudes out afterwards has been addressed with them staying conscious i think? embarrasment
What is "wip"??
I also wanted to say bubs is a nerdy jerk and I'll fight him any day any where.
This is an outrage.
rip ss13
This is crap, and here's why. Fighting in real life is a matter of skill and LUCK. RNG in SS13 is LUCK. Sometimes you shoot a dude 13 times in the real world and he still won't go down. Sometimes you shoot him once in the foot and he will. Sometimes one punch is all it takes to KO someone. This "fair combat" is bunch of crap. I play SS13 for the stupid, ridiculously overpowered combat where I could get stunned at any moment and DIE. It seems like someone is trying to turn SS13 into Dork Souls 13.

Remove stamina, stop trying to make thing "fair". You're fucking with something that was completely fine before.
You wrong on one thing. It doesn't relate at all to dork souls 2. Nothing is fair in that game. The odds are always against you. If anything ss13 without stamina is more like it. Relentless.
Some stamina feedback based on a recent round:

This makes it pretty near impossible to fight even single cyborgs. Three guys and I had one cornered and couldn't beat it to death before it managed to beat one of us and gain the upper hand on the other two, even trapped in a corner.
I think stamina is a cool way to add a dynamic element to combat and that y'all should think of ways to contribute to it positively, moving forward, instead of trying to tear it down
i'm kind of iffy about it because it encourages hit-and-run tactics

you're going to lose stamina really fast because both attacking and getting hit makes you lose a ton of stamina, so fights are going to boil down to "who can click the fastest" even more than they already did