Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Chef's New Friend or Foe?
[Image: XKLAi1b.gif]

This is a relatively simple idea, a new bot that makes toast. Rumor has it it even makes waffles. The main reason I made this was because I thought the Pizza Vending Machine was a good addition to the game, but never quite reached its potential. This lil' guy can either be ordered from the the QM crate of bots or just be there at the bar next to Murray or some shit. The sprite itself isn't even anything too special, its just a floor bot given a new coat of paint and a small animation sprite with an arm that is there for show. As for an idea of an e-magged ToastBot, I have no ideas really. Mostly he shoots hot toast at you that does small burn damage or something really silly. I didn't put this in my sprite dump because this was an idea I actually felt like submitting to the ideas page and not the sprites page. Well, all I ask for in turn for viewing this is for some constructive criticism, call it shit, tell me to fuck off, just something I guess. And yeah, he always burns the toast, that piece of shit does it on purpose.
He should make regular toast, and when emagged, creates sparks and shoots burnt toast at people.
Said burnt toast is really hot and gross when consumed.
When he's making toast maybe he could scoot up to crewmen, and be like "hey so and so, here's toast"
That's right, he's the little robot jerk who could accidentally blow up welding fuel tanks because he wanted to give someone in the tool room some burnt toast.
atomic1fire Wrote:He should make regular toast, and when emagged, creates sparks and shoots burnt toast at people.
Said burnt toast is really hot and gross when consumed.
When he's making toast maybe he could scoot up to crewmen, and be like "hey so and so, here's toast"
That's right, he's the little robot jerk who could accidentally blow up welding fuel tanks because he wanted to give someone in the tool room some burnt toast.

Upon death it should say some sort of toast pun about being toast. In fact it should just always say toast puns.
"Hi Belonga Prime, How about a toast?

"Looks like you popped up at just the right moment, Have a slice of toast"

"This station is bread for success"

"What does a vegetarian zombie eat? graaaaaains."
I thought of an e-magged ToastBot idea. When you reach for the toast: "You reach for the toast, but it pulls your hands in!" Does some burn damaged just like if you were to touch an electrified door, and maybe stuns you for a couple of seconds. As for some toast jokes I found these, didn't make them. "My friend's bakery burned down last night. Now his business is toast." I wish I was a clever person when it came making toast jokes of all things.
[Image: UjeAn4U.gif]

Make some quick fixes to its robot arm and...He finally did it! He didn't burn the toast, maybe there is some good inside his cold metallic heart of gears and wires! And for some reason I see him getting bullied by the other bots, especially Ol' Harner, he hates ToastBot for a past these two share.

please no
Toastbot should be the robot with low self-esteem that the other bots bully, and when he's emagged, they all try to be extra-nice to him to avoid his wrath.
YJHGHTFH Wrote:
please no
And here I am thinking I made an original idea for the game.
Thanks Google Docs! You truly make the best pictures ever, forget the sprite make way for this hunk.
[Image: sBttha2.jpg]
I don't really know what ToastBot what say and just made him a knock off of Buttbot.
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:I thought of an e-magged ToastBot idea. When you reach for the toast: "You reach for the toast, but it pulls your hands in!" Does some burn damaged just like if you were to touch an electrified door, and maybe stuns you for a couple of seconds. As for some toast jokes I found these, didn't make them. "My friend's bakery burned down last night. Now his business is toast." I wish I was a clever person when it came making toast jokes of all things.

Have an emagged ToastBot automatically pick things up off the floor, and turn them into sandwiches. stick an emagged toastbot in surgery and watch with glee as he turns arms, legs, and butts into incredible edibles! v
Captain_Bravo Wrote:
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:I thought of an e-magged ToastBot idea. When you reach for the toast: "You reach for the toast, but it pulls your hands in!" Does some burn damaged just like if you were to touch an electrified door, and maybe stuns you for a couple of seconds. As for some toast jokes I found these, didn't make them. "My friend's bakery burned down last night. Now his business is toast." I wish I was a clever person when it came making toast jokes of all things.

Have an emagged ToastBot automatically pick things up off the floor, and turn them into sandwiches. stick an emagged toastbot in surgery and watch with glee as he turns arms, legs, and butts into incredible edibles! v

Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES! "ToastBot finds .38 Special Ammo on the floor. ToastBot puts the .38 Special Ammo in his toaster! Bullets fly everywhere, woah!
That's probably the best solution for how it should work when emagged.

Also one line it could say is: "You know what they say, all toasters toast toast."
Before I start making a new sprite for him I have a question, that I want you guys to answer here:
http://strawpoll.me/1613136
The ??? is gonna be whatever I want to make, probably poo smeared on the toast.
I guess ??? is now McRib and not my idea of crap on the toast.