Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things that can be added/removed from the end of round popup
Its been outdated for a long ass time and I think it deserves to be more in date. It still has things on it like "Research Complete", which hasn't applicable for a while now. So I guess this can be a thread for discussing new things that can go on the updated version?

My suggestions are:
-Punches Thrown
-People dead (If that's not already on there.)
-# of people who died in the boxing ring.
-Percentage of security personnel who lived through to the end of the round.

I am sure there are many more so get to it!
This is a good idea; that popup could use some cleaning up. I tend to x out of it on reflex a lot for the simple reason that it prevents me from moving while it's the active window and it blocks my view too, but I still like reading that stuff when I remember to do so.

Also, times a clown was abused, does that even still work? Or does it only work on Fridays?
I honestly have the popup turned off because I never really read it at all cause most things didn't matter. Also because I want to be ready to murder everyone on the shuttle as soon as possible and not have to close it. Maybe I'm not someone that this topic relates to though.
The tickets and fines should be added to the end of round popup too! It's kind of annoying as it is now since you can only have one displayed at a time
Please add Number of Times Clarks Said Ughh

But really I love this, tickets/pod explosions/shots fired and hits/chemical reactions/assistant survivors etc there are many simple things that could be fun
telescience malfunctions

arc flashes

bees
no of bees: 1
no of bees killed: 80
player who killed the most bees: hitler o'shit
swirlies given, food burned, quantity of harm-batonnings handed out, drones killed, etc.