Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dropping hats
I saw the detective's hat on the floor next to a blood stain near a maintenance corridor. it was very ominous & atmospheric even though it was probably a coincidence.

it would be cool if people's hats (not helmets) came off their head any time they got floored. maybe the captain's hat could be exempt due to the amount of times he gets pushed over and floorfarted too.
also for comedy their shoes could come off if they are blasted across a room by an explosion or shotgun shot
Urgh, not every time. But it's a fun idea. Shoes too.
Yeah sure why not.
But maybe limit it to explosions. Stunning and your hat coming off I can imagine would be annoying, especially for officers.

It'd be really funny that on occasion (Lets say 30% chance instead of gibbing), that explosions do that shocking grasp animations of you turning to a pile of dust and all that is left is your shoes.
smacking off helmets with a low chance should be a thing too, large blunt objects tend to do more damage through various armors and smacking off a helmet to expose the security officer's weak spot would be cool for a XTREEM 3 on 1 security officer slaughter.
sec helmets have those buckly things that go around your chin to keep them on.

the captain's hat is wedged on tight by his big head.
mozi Wrote:sec helmets have those buckly things that go around your chin to keep them on.

the captain's hat is wedged on tight by his big head.
What about the HoS hat/beret?
Tie/tape/glue your hat to your head. Attach hats and butts to your head surgically.

Get incinerated and let your buddies find your shoes and hat. Get KO'd and knocked across the room by a speeding meteor, right out of your shoes.
buckles are not infallible!
KikiMofo Wrote:What about the HoS hat/beret?
in hat for it constantly falls of in beret form only the hos can take it off.
Shoes should come off from explosions and segway collisions.
I thought this thread was going to be suggesting an emote to doff your hat, which would also be fun. :T