Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's not force AI on low player rounds.
On rounds with a small player count somebody is always forced as the AI. They usually get very bored or quit outright. And with 10 players or less, I don't blame them.

Let's have a minimum amount of players (15?) before someone is forced to be the AI. When there are less than that, one can spawn as the AI only if they have it set as their favorite job; if the job selector looked in medium and low priority, someone would still get AI even if they didn't intend to.

The AI core can spawn empty in these rounds, it's much easier to put someone who wants to be the AI in there than to take out and make human somebody who didn't want to spawn as one.
i also think with <10 players all airlocks should be replaced with wooden doors
also with more than 50 players the walls should be replaced with nothing so that the station's population will be culled as survivors desperately fight each other for oxygen tanks to be used as both weapons and as sources of precious air
A round passed there recently. There was no ai spawned at round start and it was around 15 people. Riddle me that.
Probably because AIs aren't forced on rounds with low numbers of players!

Quote:Philip Farmer [145.9] says, "uh oh. looks like there's no forced AI. why did I even make that thread. whoops"