Mentor Application: LeadRobot
Usual Character Name:Eli Vox
BYOND Username: LeadRobot
Times Available: Mostly late night into the wee hours of the morning.

Reason for Application + Game Experience:

300 words is a lot; there's not that much to it. I like to help out where I can. I've been playing for somewhere around a year, I'm familiar with all roles and try to keep things pro-fun, I'm familiar with most of the game's mechanics short of complex chemistry. I've been around the telescience block. I've been traitors and nuke ops, lings, wizards and a vampire one time. I have good standing with the server; never been banned.

Your opinion of Shrek:

I dunno he's an ok guy, his movie was ok when I was a kid but I don't really feel like they hold up with age.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): All clear.
Man. Did you even try with this application? If it tells you to do 300 words and you give us less than 80 and you expect people to not notice you must think this is a joke.
I'm just curious why it has to be a whole ordeal. I play a lot, I'm generally knowlegable, I want to help out. Why do I need to write an essay about it?
Are you trying to defend being lazy? It's 300 words. Literally an elementary school writing assignment.
Addendum:

After being daunted by the apparently complexity of the game back in the Donut days I eventually started up playing when Cogmap first released. I spent my first fair while working in medbay; weeks I guess. Since then I've branched out into just about every job on the station, as well as spending a fair bit of time tooling around with the different z-levels. I've spent my share of time as a traitor, changeling, nuke ops, wizard and even a vampire, once, and I've spent even more time keeping the peace with security. Since starting I've started seeking out my Spacemen fix more and more. I barely play other games anymore. My Steam friends weep for me.

These days I mostly play station heads but it ends up being arbitrary because I usually just negotiate for full access and amble around trying to keep the station powered and in some semblance of structured chaos.

I try to keep a pro-fun attitude whichever side I'm on and generally like to try to help a guy out if I can. I feel I'm fairly proficient with most of the mechanics in game, and as such I feel I'd make an excellent mentor to new members of the community. I like helping people. On more than one occassion I've spent entire hour-long rounds lecturing new players on the ins and outs of MedSci. I figure if I'm already doing what I can to help new players and promote community retention then I might as well formalize it and get the title and mentor chat and all that good stuff.

I'm not perfect. I've made a few enemies along the way through incompetence, misunderstanding or the occasional griefing, but I play it by the rules and don't cause much trouble and I feel like that's the best anyone can hope for.

I hope you don't think too poorly of my for my previous posts. I am a lazy lout, but I didn't mean to be disrespectful to you folks.

So please consider me as a mentor. I feel like I could help do a lot of good.
Apply again properly. This one got kinda messy real fast.