Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garlic Bread
With all the talk about vampires and garlic, it occured to me that it doesn't look like garlic is actually used in any recipes.

Here's my suggestion to change that.

Garlic + bread slice = Garlic bread

Garlic + bread slice + cheese = Cheesey garlic bread.

I'm pretty sure real garlic bread involves butter, but I don't think butter is a thing either.

I guess it could contain holy water in both recipes as an added bonus for chef, but overall the idea is a thing that has garlic in it.

full loaf of bread + garlic = Texas toast (I was thinking this could be a really big piece of bread)

Recipes could be tweaked for whatever makes the most sense.
You should be able to wear this and regular garlic on the exosuit slot which causes pain to and ward off vampires in the vicinity.
Actually the only vampire thing I think would be neat is for anyone actively consuming garlic based foods to smell like garlic for a short while. Maybe disgusts vampires or make them occasionally faint. Everyone could get the "Something smells like garlic" message but only vampires could be briefly stunned by it. It would serve the same effect as wearing garlic but it also gives chef and botanist something fun to work on for stinky clowns.

Otherwise I think Holy water in the blood of anyone cramming texas toast/garlic bread down their throats might be a fortunate enough thing.

Even then the purpose of garlic bread is to actually use garlic for something food related.
Wearing garlic gives the same effect as sweaty mutation does, but to vampires it serves the same effect as gassy farts mutation when in close proximity.