Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lack of Admin Action? 4/22/14 LLJK1
Admin name: Tobba and Arikie?
Server: LLJK 1
Date/Time: 4/22/14 Around 5:00 P.M.
Synopsis:A guy going by the name Captain Cook was spamming the chat with songs, shit freestyles and a some CoD story. Obviously it seemed like he was just being annoying until he said, "FAGGOT", then I adminhelped this twice, and there didn't seem to be any effect. I checked to see which admin was on, and it showed the Tobba was on and so was Arkie a little later on. Cook then continued to spam until he died.
Log:Captain Cook [145.9] says, "OVER THE BACK OF A COUPLE OF FAGGOTS"
Extra Information:

ADMIN EDIT: I took out the names because neither of them are at fault at all.
I agree I was in that round and nothing happen to the dude. He said the f word and I was expecting him to go poof. But then he spammed Never going to give you up all fucking round
He was actually addressed concerning the language. And he told me that he would have to stop the song, presumably because of the language. It appears he started on another song but the crew did take matters into their own hands, but there is also the fact that no one adminhelped this second song of spam at all. Just because we didn't give a response doesn't mean we didn't take action (The guy sending the adminhelp received a reply after all that it was acknowledged). We do see adminhelps and we do let people who have sent the adminhelps know that we are taking action. Not all actions are overt. Notice how he stopped the idiot language and instead began using plain annoying bullshit?
Oh, okay. Well at least thats something. Though I might sound like a jackass who just wants to see people get banned, back when I was new to the game and I said that, I didn't get a warning and was permabanned, so that kinda was the action I was expecting when I saw him use that word, which is why I thought it was a lack of action.
Yeah it was a permaban but about a week later it was lifted. I think mainly it was for you to explain yourself.