Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things that block Changeling attacks but probably shouldn't
Fat necks and fake mustaches stop Changelings from being able to choke and therefore absorb from humans. This twice has ruined a changeling round for me; in one round, everyone was fat. In another, it was because everyone had mustaches thanks to a small player count and everyone being in the fake mustache grenade radius.

This doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Can we get this fixed to where changelings can at least absorb from humans with these aliments? Otherwise the changeling literally has to rely on headspidering, and that's no fun for anyone.
Being fat is a semi-rare genetic mutation because no one -wants- to be fat, you can't wear a jumpsuit and it's a big huge hassle, nothing needs to change there. Fake moustaches are masks, all masks prevent deadly death-grip strangleholds. The reason for this is so shit-heads can't insta-choke out random people and win forever. Stuck moustaches can just be removed manually by another guy, and are rare when it's a changeling round. I dunno what you're doing wrong but I have literally never had issues with either of those.
I have a better idea: don't be terrible at changeling.

You literally get to keep someone down for 50 cycles if you're smart about how you use neurotox and acid spit. As we know a cycle is 3 seconds.
How someone manages to keep a person asleep for two and a half minutes without removing their headgear + mask is beyond me.

This really isn't a problem, fat people are obviously fat and already have it hard enough and people with mustaches are unlikely on a changeling round as previously mentioned. Even if you manage to spit at a fat guy by accident and can't absorb him dead, you can still beat the shit out of him with a fire extinguisher.
I thought you couldn't remove the fake mustaches applied through the grenade.
Skunkrocker Wrote:I thought you couldn't remove the fake mustaches applied through the grenade.
Not by yourself.
Give the changeling a de-fat sting. There you go.
Ali0en Wrote:Give the changeling a de-fat sting. There you go.
So the changeling would inject people with lipolicide making him the.. anti-fatman?

Hire C.H. Ling for all your liposuction needs! Watch the fat drain away!
Crumplehat Wrote:

Hire C.H. Ling for all your liposuction needs! Watch the fat drain away!
I vote we give the changeling a more powerful sting that turns your insides into soup, the caveat being that for it to happen you have to be aggressively grabbed, or naked.

In reality, poking someone with your proboscis and not draining them (whether by choice or interruption) would leave some lipolicide, acid, or anticoagulant in them from the "injection".