Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BlackrayJack LLJK 1 4/22/14 12:00 AM
You... again you missed the point entirely.

bubs Wrote:you're right, I was incorrect in saying you are convinced you were wronged.

See, there. You got it! That was the point. That's the posts I was sick of, people coming in here and thinking this was still an active complaint. I don't care if people post in the thread, and frankly yeah the peanut gallery post I thought was rude and uncalled for so I reported it. Maybe I am being a snippy asshole about it because from the point of the post where I wrote that BlackrayJack and I had this handled, how many posts were there thinking the exact opposite? Seven, one of which literally said "BlackrayJack explained it to you on the IRC last night." repeating exactly what I had just said.

Now, (and I'd really like you to try to play devil's advocate here, please) if you had said something wrong like I did and someone corrected you and you admitted fault and apologized wouldn't you be a little annoyed if seven more times some tried to explain how wrong you are? I mean, if it was racism or something I'd get it. But it's not. So, hey, sorry for being a snippy asshole about it but goddamn I already said I was wrong and seven more posts went by of people saying "You're wrong". As if, you know, people were posting without reading the thread. Something that would actually get you banned on SA, mind you.
You keep bringing up new points in posts and ending with parting shot insults and snippy bullshit and then being all like "BUT THIS WAS HANDLED AND I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT ANYMORE" and then getting mad when we reply to it.

It's not that we don't know you resolved it with BRJ. It's that we don't care, we still want to talk about it, and if you don't like it tfb.

This is a waste of time and you're an irritating prick. I might GIVE YOU A GREAT BIG HUG later.

Quote:Something that would actually get you banned on SA, mind you.
lol
bubs Wrote:This is a waste of time and you're an irritating prick. I might do something rude to your bones later.
yo dont do that, this is supposed to be a retaliation-free space
Everyone please remain calm and return to your homes. As you may know, I sometimes say things like that in some sort of attempt to be humorous and have not ever griefed anyone with any kind of admin power, particularly over an admin complaint.

xoxoxoxo godbless