Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Containers Making Items Invisible
Bug: When items are taken out of or put into a container, such as a box or back pack, they now become invisible unless the container is reopened, or the item you took out is dropped and picked up.

How to reproduce: The two ways I've found are to either take anything and put it in a backpack/toolbox/other, and then reopen it to see it appear, or to open a box that is inside of your backpack, such as an internals box, by drag clicking, and removing something from the internals box that is still in the backpack. This should produce an item that is invisible until otherwise moved.

Note: Items also no longer shift automatically upon taking something "before" them out in the container, you must re-open the container to see it happen.

If any clarification is needed, I'll be sure to check in here every so often.
Update: I've found that taking an item out of any container using the drag-click method instead of having it in your hands will produce invisible items when said items are taken out of the container. I tested this with an internals box, when drag clicked, it being on the floor I took out an oxygen tank, when I moved it lost it's sprite. Having the box in one hand and opening it with the other did not produce this effect. Having the box in one hand, while having the other selected, and drag-clicking to open it DID produce an invisible oxygen tank after movement. Lastly, having the internals box inside of a backpack, and drag-clicking to open it DID produce an invisible oxygen tank. Sounds to me like drag clicking is the issue here. Thought I might share the info.