Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots of things don't update your icon (fire, food, etc)
When you finish eating a donut it won't update your sprite, which means that you even after you ate it, you still hold it in your hands.
Nitrous Wrote:When you finish eating a donut it won't update your sprite, which means that you even after you ate it, you still hold it in your hands.

How i this bad? It i good to takepride in stealing`sec donuts
That happens with a lot of junk. Sprite updating has been an issue for a while, but not a particularly horrible one. It's mostly only bad when you're on fire, and people empty a whole fire extinguisher on you before realizing you were already put out on the first shot.
The fire thing is also bad when you catch fire and are taking fire damage, but your sprite shows no fire.

Hard to stop drop and roll when you don't know if you're on fire or not.
Nitrous Wrote:When you finish eating a donut it won't update your sprite, which means that you even after you ate it, you still hold it in your hands.

Fixed this and also made donut sprites actually appear where your hand is.

h3half Wrote:The fire thing is also bad when you catch fire and are taking fire damage, but your sprite shows no fire.

Hard to stop drop and roll when you don't know if you're on fire or not.

This is not fixed and sucks. Some of them have been found and cleared up but there's a ton of items that don't trigger icon updates like they should.
Changes to hairstyle (dye especially) also don't seem to update automatically.
I dunno, figure this was fixed, if it wasn't it'd be better to make a new thread about it, anyway.