Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lol stamina??
The only thing I really want to see being a thing out of this is dudes demanding chef and barman make fitness shakes so they can fight endlessly.

Also maybe lipicide should do something to stamina if it doesn't already. Drinking weight loss shakes to continue fighting but slowly killing yourself would be funny.
eat like bubs and then do crossfit while injecting yourself with 400 units of lipolicide for infinite stamina and also you die of kidney failure
Lison Wrote:And on the pedestal, these words appear: "my name is klayboxx! king of shitposters! Look upon my posts, ye mighty, and despair!". Nothing beside remains. Round the decay Of that colossal shitpost, boundless and bare, The lone and level space stretch far away.

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here.
I just want you all to know that I am just beside myself with rage, having to defend klayboxx here.

Also, to everyone griping about the bitching, sometimes "this sucks" is all that needs to be said. If every part of something makes the game less fun for you, why would you bother typing out every single complaint you have against it when a simple "This is crap" suffices? I don't like this change, I think it affects the game in a bad way, and I'd really prefer it if it was removed. That's the long and short of it.
Captain_Bravo Wrote:I just want you all to know that I am just beside myself with rage, having to defend klayboxx here.

Also, to everyone griping about the bitching, sometimes "this sucks" is all that needs to be said. If every part of something makes the game less fun for you, why would you bother typing out every single complaint you have against it when a simple "This is crap" suffices? I don't like this change, I think it affects the game in a bad way, and I'd really prefer it if it was removed.

Okay then, this stamina system is crap.
I relied a lot on luck on the old system, like 70% of the fights I ever won were won by random chance.

The thing is, when "Skill" is involved, the people who can figure out all those little tweaks and twists will dissect the hell out of them until it's like clockwork for them. For those of us who don't want to devote that kind of time and energy to learning how to fight in a 2d spaceman game, we get steamrolled. It's already like that for a lot of key shortcut exploits, some of which may have been nerfed but damned if I can tell (grabbing for instance, I still manage to get grab-choked in less than a second or two; I've seen a changeling power through 5 bodies in under a minute). My only weapon against any of that has always been that I might be lucky enough to get a cheap shot in at them and knock them the heck out so I can get away in time.

It's going to change whether I like it or not but I might as well say why I don't like it if you're asking. So whatever.
Not to mention the fact that there is still RNG, except the RNG is even more boring now since it doesn't actually make you fall over, you just loose stamina. Also disarming is even worse now because instead of a random chance you have to disarm them around 22 times to drain their stamina, and THEN you either knock it out of their hand or they fall.
Right....Stamina.

As most of you know, I am terribly unlucky most of the time when it comes to the combat. Or maybe you don't. Either way i'm unlucky as hell normally with this RNG.

And even I'm not too fond of the stamina thing. Why? Because it kills on stealth factors honestly. Now everyone can take multiple hits before going down? Well thats plenty of time to scream now instead of a good old knockout to the back of the head. Unless you take a nice big obvious "I AM A TRAITOR COME SHOOT ME" Murderweapon there's no way you're going to down someone quickly enough to keep them from squealing.

And choking is still broken as shit.

Not to mention it makes it so fights take longer for less results, and that if you're attacked you might aswell not fight back, you won't have the stamina to do so thanks to being hit once since your own attacks drain chunks of it aswell, better off just running away and being a nuisance because you're not gonna get luck KO'd anymore.

You've only changed things from "Who clicks fastest" to "Who clicks first, then manages to keep close enough to keep hitting that one person forever while 7 more show up to pummel you since you have no stamina now hur duur."

Just leave the normal RNG system untill things are properly fleshed out more, the stamina is silly as is.

Also seriously, there's tons of potential in the suggestions area that could do with a good look-over. That people suggested. And commented on whether they think it's good or not already. And want.

Now excuse me, I ran out of stamina typing this post and now I gotta go pass out on my desk for a minute to recover.
Captain_Bravo Wrote:why would you bother typing out every single complaint you have against it when a simple "This is crap" suffices?

fuck you
bubs Wrote:
Captain_Bravo Wrote:why would you bother typing out every single complaint you have against it when a simple "This is crap" suffices?

fuck you

complaint: i am crap ban me forever please
Klayboxx Wrote:
bubs Wrote:

fuck you

complaint: this is crap
Claybox please this is not constructive criticism
YJHGHTFH Wrote:
Klayboxx Wrote:
bubs Wrote:fuck you

complaint: this is crap
Claybox please this is not constructive criticism
I'll constructively criticize your butt. Wanna fite son? We can go buddy.