Bob Ludwig's Application for Mentor/HOS
Usual Character Name: Bob Ludwig
BYOND Username: Ed Venture
Reason for Application:

My reason to applying is I feel like I would be a great Mentor/HOS I always try and help people out to the best of my ability and I don't tolerate shit players. I try to stay as non violent as possible and try to keep myself and others within the guidelines of the rules. When I have to kill a shit player I try to adminhelp before hand to let them know what is going down but sometimes I don't and kill the shit player right then and there but I adminhelp right after that and give a detail retelling from my Point of view so they no my reasons for my actions granted I only had to do that once.I've been playing since Donut 2? So I think that is three years since I've been playing. Now when I first started playing I was a real shit player I've been banned three times Two of those bans were from GorillaMyDreams for welding doors and killing a person and the third was from HUKHUKHUK for feeding someone a Robo Burger. Since then I've hoped I've shown some improvement. My main reason for wanting to become a mentor is help new players learn the rules so they don't start off a shit player like I did I rather them get the ropes down and see how fun this game can truly be once you get the ropes down. Being a mentor would make so I could help people on the fly. I truly love this game and the player base and if I can help new players that makes Space station 13 an even better place. When I first started playing I was a lonely grey suit who had no time to read the rules or how the game worked I spent my time getting drunk on donut and annoying the Detective by knocking on his window. I had no idea the slippery slope I was heading down. Next I found myself drunk and beating people which caused my first ever encounter with Security and that went down with him beating me to death outside of med bay (I was asking for it) the last words I heard before my deaths was another grey suit yelling "You can't just kill him!" and the officer replied in a whisper "Street Justice". After that as you know I became real shit and a thorn in the side of GorillaMyDreams. But after my vacation after his second banned I took the time to read the rules and wiki on a few jobs I was interested in.

Security Experience:
After my shit days I thought it would be best to go straight to a Security officer. Boy how dumb was I right? Anyways I barely remember those days and I remember never getting warnings from admins from my times as a sec officer. I know how to deal with a criminal and I never beat/kill someone without orders. I do whatever good officer should do. I stun them restrain them carry them to sec, go through their backpacks and pockets and brig them according to the crime they have committed. The only time I used violence is when a higher up orders it and by higher up I mean HOS or Captain and they tend to do that stuff themselves. Any other time I had to kill someone as a sec officer was in the line of duty and that is in a firefight or I see people getting killed by a traitor and what not. I follow orders to a T like I'm supposed to and I never forget that Security officers are always under watch from admins. Now a days if I ever play sec I tend to put protecting the station and it's people as the highest priority which tends to get me killed alot but that is the job. I always try to be the first responder to calls on the radio as well and use the AI to see what is up cause most of the time people just yell "HELP" and expect me to know where there are like I have a sixth sense or something. I've also use teamwork and try to keep the other officers up to date to what is going down. If there is no Captain, HOS or HOP I'm never afraid to take the leadership status I've done it before and I'll do it again.

Thank you for your time and if you believe I'm not ready for mentorship I would love feedback.

Your opinion of Shrek: He is cool

Previous Bans: I have been banned three times in total
1st time: Welding sec doors on donut
2nd time: Killing a man on donut
3rd time: Feeding a man a roboburger
All of these were just bans and made me reflect on my behavior.
Always seemed like a more or less square guy to me. If I remember his name and don't remember anything awful about him, that's usually a good enough sign as far as I'm concerned.
Bob's been pretty cool when I've been around him, and seems level-headed enough. A yes from me for mentor/HoS.
Did I mess up my Application? Just been no activity for a week and a half now
Ed Venture Wrote:Did I mess up my Application? Just been no activity for a week and a half now
No, these things just take forever for replies. Most likely based off of how well known you are in game, such as mine not having a single post since I made mine a month ago
Alright just wondering. P.S your profile pic is amazing I loved that movie I was laughing so long when that rabbit started killing them.
why isn't this guy HoS already go go go do it yes
I figured this guy was a HoS already, he's great, give him the beret or hat or whatever.
Quote:OOC: Ed Venture: Lots of New people lately I hate it.

i don't think you'd be a very good mentor if you "hate new people"

i'm going to have to say no
GuntherHermann Wrote:
Quote:OOC: Ed Venture: Lots of New people lately I hate it.

i don't think you'd be a very good mentor if you "hate new people"

i'm going to have to say no

Way to be one sided man. I said right after that I did not mean I want ss13 to be exclusive and that I was sick of the new people lately not reading the rules and killing people. Like the other day I was killed over a table. I admit poor choice of words but you only Quoted a small bit of what I said.
Admin PM from-Administrator: OOC: Lots of New people lately I hate it.
Admin PM from-Administrator: OOC: Most don't
Admin PM from-Administrator: OOC: It's not that I'm just of being killed by new players. If they are not shit then I don't care. I don't want it to be exclusive

Thanks to the admin for sending me this and I have to say Gunther it is pretty shitty of you to be so one sided
What I was trying to say over OOC was I'm sick of the new players coming in not giving a fuck and just killing people. I did it very poorly but that dude only posted the first thing I said. Now that does not mean I hate all new players and like I said in the previous round before it ended I would rather then read the rules and stay then beat people into oblivion and get banned forever.
fair enough, i didn't know what you were trying to say
GuntherHermann Wrote:fair enough, i didn't know what you were trying to say
Yeah That's my bad man I should start being more clear about what I say. In truth I said that in frustration because I was stunned by an officer that round and the said officer spaced me. I'll try my best not to talk in OOC when I'm pissed cause I tend to leave words out and make misunderstandings. I'm glad we cleared up that misunderstanding and now we can get back on track.
Yes.