Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sneaking Suit and sprite dumb.
A Metal Gear Solid Styled Sneaking Suit with no purpose at all. No hand sprites yet!
[Image: gqWk0S0.png]
[Image: qOFEWGF.png]
[Image: GfSwJqI.png]
[Image: Y2Wa09J.png]

Shrek WIP. Shrek is Ogre, I will never finish this.
[Image: wBkl4oK.png]
[Image: ufdv0KW.png]

Vault 13 Jumpsuit with Hand sprites.
[Image: dOEiu23.png]
[Image: D2MlWW7.png]
[Image: OltcGio.png]
[Image: roJhZCF.png]
[Image: GvL008P.png]
[Image: 3tIetUa.png]
[Image: QtCMeAt.png]
[Image: enU6q8i.png]
[Image: g656xj7.png]
[Image: ED3cd1W.png]

Well thats about all I've got so far, besides a lot of scrapped sprites only halfway done.
We already have a Vault suit though. It comes in the novelty crate.
Crumplehat Wrote:We already have a Vault suit though. It comes in the novelty crate.
I made that vault suit before I knew about it being in the QM crates. You can imagine how pissed and pleased I was that it was already in the game.
It seems cool man
Your Work in Progress, creep.
[Image: YRwMSLN.png]
[Image: gARKRD0.png]

I should probably just post these all when I'm done and not have separate posts.
Robocop Side Views

[Image: rB86EC5.png]
[Image: Rss3Tgs.png]

I'm not really sure how these would fit into the game, rather than I just wanted to make some cool Robocop sprites today.
In the HoS's closet during October?
Fragmaster Lee Wrote:In the HoS's closet during October?
In the HoS closet at all times.
[Image: lHnOrdh.png]

Just all of the sprites that I've attempted to give some effort to, which is pretty much everything I've already posted with three new ones. The one in the upper right is a friend of mines Fallout character, Phillip "Lenny" Young, Ghoul of Science, the lower left is an armored Vault Jumpsuit, and a sprite I made for fun which I would never want in the game based off of the character Inferno Cop,it would be against the rules to want this in the game. The newly added sprites to this post is just some stuff I don't intend to want in the game and more that I felt like just dumping them on here and that posting them all together just looks nicer. So, yeah this post was just to show some shit I made and not actually submit anything.
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:*big image*

Just all of the sprites that I've attempted to give some effort to, which is pretty much everything I've already posted with three new ones. The one in the upper right is a friend of mines Fallout character, Phillip "Lenny" Young, Ghoul of Science, the lower left is an armored Vault Jumpsuit, and a sprite I made for fun which I would never want in the game based off of the character Inferno Cop,it would be against the rules to want this in the game. The newly added sprites to this post is just some stuff I don't intend to want in the game and more that I felt like just dumping them on here and that posting them all together just looks nicer. So, yeah this post was just to show some shit I made and not actually submit anything.
Oh my god I love that inferno cop aaaa
Shrek sprite is too ogre powered.

Anyway robocop uniform for HOS is a pretty cool idea.
[Image: 09mRuZF.png]

Why did I make a sprite for something no one will get?
Tom Servo Color Corrections
[Image: WAE42wk.png]

Joel Robinson Jumpsuit
[Image: lu6Eo1c.png]
[Image: ILuNeED.png]

Honestly just made these for the Roboticist, so he can have more fun things to build besides Buttbots.
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:[Image: WAE42wk.png]
To be honest I thought this was a dalek.