Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sneaking Suit and sprite dumb.
Got bored and made this.
[Image: 1c1me0s.png] Based off of [Image: 180px-Diamond_Dogs.svg.png]
Diamond Bee Mining Co.
A derelict mining station where all of the miners are bees and are using bee related machinery.
Do it.
Lavastage Wrote:Diamond Bee Mining Co.
A derelict mining station where all of the miners are bees and are using bee related machinery.
Do it.
They should also be bee mercenaries that the crew can hire!
Yo, I made the welder mask actually transparent.
[Image: UkFkOFj.png][Image: kO8D5fH.png][Image: IqBMNxJ.png][Image: MKRyGDI.png]
[Image: 8pmohpU.png][Image: PkYXfIJ.png][Image: dcgsdLp.png][Image: bQu2M05.png]
Feels like its been a long time.
Plague Doctor Mask because diseases are rough yo.
[Image: OFsXh1b.png][Image: ETFbaVb.png][Image: JckSNOZ.png][Image: wtg0DyJ.png]
[Image: mnuvYgm.png][Image: 7kWlh0H.png][Image: eJ1PBC5.png][Image: UTzVAih.png]
I used a dark yellow for the lenses because it was the only color that looked good with brown and a white or grey mask didn't look right. Might do they white mask later for Geoff.
Plague doctor hat just because it seems fitting.
[Image: 2cGedqM.png][Image: RrAGPbZ.png][Image: IFXx1Sj.png]
[Image: a8JEDZg.png][Image: msAmPb9.png][Image: vEbbepo.png][Image: hWLi5hG.png]
Bad white mask because effort is hard.
[Image: qB6QsV3.png][Image: x15hNNU.png][Image: IhLhflS.png][Image: j0nmepB.png]
[Image: s9ZpCei.png][Image: h2UDik0.png][Image: CQhnGkp.png][Image: IW23EGp.png]
I've gone full edgy anime man. I should probably go kill myself for losing my way.
[Image: 2kpb11Z.png][Image: 0bRdEbQ.png][Image: mgKbUMc.png][Image: nPHQxWH.png][Image: mqcSz4N.png]
[Image: v3p3HiQ.png][Image: 4dh3rUS.png][Image: yzS2wn3.png][Image: xIWkQyF.png][Image: N13xzGc.png]
Also, damn are some of the colors only barely a different shade to where it looks like one solid blue, red, and black.
Messed up the side sprite because lazy.
[Image: f5sPLJB.png]
Plauge docter would be a pretty awesome virology gamemode atang.....He could be like a wizard in the fact that his powers don't work without the suit. He would run around infecting people and he gains points for the infections to Upgrade his virus and stuff
Who remembers this thing? Just posting this old thing so I can delete it from my computer.
Sundance made the actual sprite, I just animated it.
[Image: 7Kmwg0U.gif]
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:Who remembers this thing? Just posting this old thing so I can delete it from my computer.
Sundance made the actual sprite, I just animated it.
[Image: 7Kmwg0U.gif]

Just dumping some sprites I posted on other threads.
Captain Space Helmet
[Image: XZSwJia.png][Image: 9QaBj7I.png][Image: TRvVWoB.png][Image: BQrJlv6.png][Image: kTbFUha.png]
[Image: 8RL4Gmi.png][Image: dG2Xmzw.png][Image: K2Q8HoJ.png][Image: V1ACIMo.png][Image: AMT6b1g.png]
[Image: YU9tSTr.png]
Red Chainsaw Hand sprites.
South:Right[Image: sdwpfr6.gif] Left[Image: Hp7q3BK.gif]
North:Right[Image: eusJXht.gif] Left[Image: WywAcbL.gif]
East:Right[Image: ttm9myL.gif] Left[Image: KkQuD79.gif]
West:Right[Image: w5M9LVk.gif] Left[Image: 6MzlK6c.gif]
I made a thingy.
[Image: BZpaTP7.png][Image: ReFESCG.png][Image: VPdOobl.png][Image: nAWtvNX.png][Image: WCK6Aln.png]
[Image: dmVvOi2.png][Image: VF6lK3L.png][Image: 3gTTdbb.png][Image: HxSHkxg.png][Image: 4uS5uNQ.png]
For the first time ever in my lazy sprite career, I finished the hand sprites. Woo.
Since, I never make hand sprites I can't into organizing so here goes nothing.
Right Hand
South: [Image: 7Ohpyuf.png]
North:[Image: YlG0gWk.png]
East:[Image: wHyLqmG.png]
Left Hand
South:[Image: YlG0gWk.png]
North:[Image: 7Ohpyuf.png]
West:[Image: 9E5i6nl.png]
Icon Thingy
[Image: VPK1Vdn.png]
Remnants of spriting past. Found some Dead Space sprite that seemed to be the last thing I worked on for the Advanced suit. Seems to be the back side.
[Image: TPnyTda.png]