Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sneaking Suit and sprite dumb.
What, no Crow?
Crumplehat Wrote:What, no Crow?

This is what is left of a spriting attempt of Crow gone wrong.
[Image: 0ztKsC3.png]

I've been pretty much avoiding him ever since. And let me say that this was my third attempt at him!
Considering the moustache made it in the game I said, "Fuck it." and made these.

[Image: MAKZb1m.png]
[Image: LiIYYMu.png]

I made these off of the basic fat human model, so it won't work with basic humans, unless they were fat or something.
Quick question, does anyone have some source pictures of the side of the fat person sprite, because the fat mutation is pretty rare to see or have happen to you, since I want to finish my Robotnik sprite.
Sorry, but I have yet another question. How can I post my animated .dmi sprites from Dream Maker to anything, so I can post them on imgur then onto here.
Have you tried converting it to png?
Like literally delete the .dmi and save it as .png?
Make sure you back up your original file though
Thanks, I just wanted to test a really short animated sprite.
[Image: Y45XZCd.gif]
Whoops, forgot the freakin' sprite.
[Image: UH0uZ3n.gif]

Considering that I said that Inferno Cop is some material that could get me banned or some shit, I'm gonna make this into Ghost Rider, so this is basically a WIP.
[Image: LuA4qB3.gif]

Fixed some problem I had with my horrible attempt at trying to make the sunglasses look cool, and his flames not looking right at the beginning of the cycle.
It's been a bit since I've posted on this thread.
[Image: C6hheLO.png][Image: gy0iVXE.png]
This is just a quick sprite I made based off of my Gym Outift.
"I've covered wars, you know."
[Image: 9wddd64.png] [Image: ssurpOW.png]
This isn't much, just the barman pants recolored and the trench coat taken from the game since its not apart of the Goonstation release.
Who the hell is the fucking nerd, he's pretty handsome. Yeah, this is a sprite I made of myself, with the clothes I wore, just some jeans, a red sweater and Black Mesa shirt.
[Image: Inrd4f6.png]

Well this sprite will make sense to no one. In short, this is the Spider-Man no one remembers from the 90's who was a clone of Spider-Man and was called the Scarlet Spider/Ben Reilly.
[Image: l3ewvXr.png]
One of the most lazy fucking sprites I've ever made.
Man of Steel's Superman.
[Image: g9TYgzw.gif]
[Image: grlnCb4.gif]
Watch me shamelessly make a shit sprite.
Dr. Eck
[Image: IVpxdwf.gif]