Mentor application thing i guess [crumplehat]
why is this a mentor app
should be hos get this man a shitty beret and an ELITE TACTICOOL POSITION
HoS application required more writing and writing is for nerds.
Wiser words have never been spoken
kira is also prone to violent outbursts, on several recent occasions he attacked me without provocation.
HumbleBee Wrote:kira is also prone to violent outbursts, on several recent occasions he attacked me without provocation.
You'll have to be more specific. Relatively speaking, I don't think I've actually attacked you that often. You usually run away before I can.
Crumplehat Wrote:
HumbleBee Wrote:kira is also prone to violent outbursts, on several recent occasions he attacked me without provocation.
You'll have to be more specific. Relatively speaking, I don't think I've actually attacked you that often. You usually run away before I can.
All of my support. ALL OF IT.

Crumplehat for admin
i dont believe im getting my point across effectively.

It's a mentor app.

Why is this even open still? Kira has been playing for a long time.
HumbleBee Wrote:i dont believe im getting my point across effectively.

Oh you are; and you're helping Kira rocket up the ranks extremely quickly. If I could support someone twice Kira I'd definitely do it but I already gave it to you!
Kira mentor make into

I'm Damian garneys and I approve this message

(sorry i don't check the hos forum often)