Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wonkmin, LLJK #2, 14th April 11:30 PM (GMT+10)
This actually isn't a complaint, more a request for further discussion and I think he went to sleep/logged off, as my admin PMs dropped out, and adminhelps got no response.

Admin name: Wonkmin
Server: LLJK 2
Date/Time: 11:30 PM (GMT+10) Apr 14th
Synopsis: I had gone around turning everyone into me, and had made some drinks at the bar with unstable mutagen, that chem that stops you talking, meth, space drugs, stuff like that. Chems that had odd effects, but none dangerous. The captain came in and drank one, then became a fat midget. He decided this is grounds to murder me. I stun him, and begin to drag him to medbay, to heal him up. He continues to try and beat me when conscious. A researcher came along and flashed him, then I left him there (if he don't want my help, he doesn't get it). I go to disposals, and I notice an acid sprite flying behind me, but no message talking about acid. The acid never connected, so I assumed Byond nonsense.

I arrive at disposals, and someone is trying to mug another person. I accidentally let them escape (the muggee) and the researcher enters the room. I apologize for ruining his mugging, then leave. I also say offhandedly "Oh, and that guy is a ling. Should probably have uh... warned you". Turns out that was Wonkmin, the guy that got sucked out, and he was a little upset.
Log:
Code:
Admin PM from-Wonkmin: so why are you helping the changeling capture people?
(During this, a crew member and myself are beating up our shitty captain)
ÿ!Reply PM to-Wonkmin: Inaction is not the same as helping
ÿAdmin PM from-Wonkmin: that's utterly shit
ÿ!Reply PM to-Wonkmin: I actually didn't know for sure he was a ling, I thought the shitty captain was
Justin Grey twitches.
<I explode into owls>
Extra Information: Other tha
n the PM information, no contact. I also stress that I never saw an acid message, so didn't know for sure it wasn't a bug and that guy was a ling. Just chill out, Wonk.
Shit, I fucked up the code block and can't seem to edit it. Ah well, it's like five lines.
Wonkmin Wrote:I appreciate your side of it - but look at it this way. You come in to where I am trying to get the backpack off the captain, start pulling him / pushing me about so that I can't do so, then see the changeling flash me to the ground. You then give the "he's a changeling probably should have mentioned it" stuff and leave.

I felt it was really awful so I owlgibbed you. I saw "Inactivity is not the same as helping" as annoyingly snippy which only contributed to the owling.

That's cool, and I wasn't too fussed about the gibbing to be honest, more worried I'd been jobbanned or something (because I don't know what that looks like). That was definitely a really shitty response, and I'm sorry for getting my big dumb body in your way- Australian internet combined with well... BYOND... makes a lot of my input turn out to be pretty jumbled, or simply not happen.

I'll be better about stopping antags in future though. Or at least warning people if I'm suspicious.