Mentor Application: Bologna Prime
Usual Character Name: Elder Muffin/guf
BYOND Username: Bologna Prime
Recommended by (if applicable): Nobody no how nope.
Times available: Pretty much anytime but usually in the PM hours of the day. EST
Reason for Application+Game Experience (300 word minimum): In the beginning, I knew fuck all about farting in space; but when I mentorhelped how to fart, I was given the key to farting. While there are other things to mentorhelp I desire to assure that all who want to fart but don't know how can learn.

For experience, I know how to work all the departments well and have basic security skills like not beating myself with a baton and knowing that lings can escape cuffs instantly. I know the basics to working computers like calling the shuttle and fiddling with the buddies and adding new ones to the network; I used to know how to work nukeman while it was around but I suppose that's not of importance. I know a bunch of the little obscure things like light bombs, buttbots being linked to IRC, the clown room's door wall for when it used to be bolted, fart barrages, and the plaid can. When I become an antagonist I often go overt without a rampage, relying on the politeness and fear of people who don't want to fight the scary man, getting caught by security goes much easier for you when you haven't murdered 20 people and instead butt-dropped a few people. On the topic of antagonists I also respect the wonder of a hacked mulebot. I will also tell you a story an old ghost tells in deadchat every now and then. The great adventure with lovable characters and a suspenseful plot. The crew had set up the AI to serve as a dungeon master to our LARP game of D@D, the story begins with four noble heroes with great strength. The Princess of Engineeria, The Tech Priest, some dude, and batman (I am batman). The adventure began with an escape resulting in the Priest's death leading to our goal, to revive him and defeat the EVIL OWL MAN. A journey through the fires of Engineeria, to the drivers of batman's place; the great metal lab was reached. Batman could not enter for his mask limits him from oxygen needed to enter; he lurks in the dark halls waiting for his ally to live... but then... a dark and heavy figure shifts slowly in the darkness as shotgun fire is heard; the batman could not face this villain head on and hid in the darkness. By the time the priest was reborn as metal, the escape from the dungeon had arrived, a confrontation was imminent. It was a difficult battle but the united forces of the Princess, dude, metal man, and batman defeated the owl man and live happily ever after. In conclusion I play this game a lot and thought I could put my experience to helping others.

Your opinion of Shrek: A lighthearted example of the classic hero's journey type of tale with a seclusive but strong hearted protagonist followed by his bombastic young donkey sidekick that shows that even donkeys can achieve greatness.

Previous Bans: A dayban
p. rad app you deserve the punishment of purple text or w/e color it is
Got nothing bad to say about this guy. I say sure why not.
He's pretty cool sure give him the nerd text.
10/10 application, would read again.

Chill and knows his stuff, giving you a recommendation.
I honestly thought that Bologna Prime was already a mentor. So yes, give this nerd that purple text.
He's a cool dude. Got my approval for being a purple colored turbonerd.
From what i've seen this guy knows his stuff and he's fun to be around. Sure why not.
This dude totes knows his p's from his ♭'s. Elders got the huuuuuge wrinkle blob that needs some purple text to properly articulate it's insults. I mean, it's knowledge. Give him the ability to mock those with lesser game know-how!
I always assumed you were a mentor, Bologna; you're just that helpful in-game.
Yes.