The Sad Life of a Crimers final countdown
Usual character name: Kenneth Crimer
Byond username: Waffels5000 (Sorry wonk I cant change it)
Recommended by (if applicable): N/A
Times Available: Week, 7-10 Central, Weekends, All day and night.
Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum): Ok, so I guess ill get this shit train moving.
I have been around awhile and I decided I wanted to step up my game. First of all, I know about everything about game mechanics and how things work except the engine because only nerds know that. I also want to assist new players if they have any questions about anything (that's not secret of course) because I believe I have proven my self over the course of the last few months. I mostly know when the line is crossed between rule breaking and just being awful now, I have learned about that so there is no need to worry. I have began to realize that jobs can have much more significance if you are creative enough, this is another reason I want to help new players make the game more fun for everyone else. I enjoy playing and have become a more relaxed player and pretty cool to hang around. My main area of expertise is science, from making bombs to fart pills I have done it all. I think that a really good reason for me to be a mentor is that im always willing to lend a helping hand in game. Im not a turbo nerd, when there is danger, some run towards the fight and im one of those people even if it means i'll be fighting one on one with the traitor captain trying to fart on my face. I generally prefer gimmicks to just doing your job like a RP nerd and I am always striving to start a gimmick that starts catching on with other players so I can add spice to the round. (sometimes the spice involves pepper foam, spicy!) I know many secrets and if there is a new one a expedition crew MUST be started to go and find it. I try to make friends as much as possible but if someone is being a shitler they will be no mercy for their poor face after the entire crew has farted upon it. More back on track, I have posted previous applications that have been harshly denied do to the fact that they were awful. I am also a person who has committed to the Goonstation community, if there is something to do with it i am probably there to either be antagonizing or watching and laughing. I think im going to start to finish this application because my brain is starting to hurt. In conclusion, I would be an amazing mentor because of my in game experience and knowledge, I am always willing to lend a helping hand to a person in need, I try to make friends and generally get along with other players, I spice up the game with gimmicks and farts and make the station a better place. Thanks for reading and don't be rude when denying me because my dad owns Microsoft and Byond and will shut down your computer and account. Peace out mangs.
Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): Burning people, beating up sec, multikeying, sorry if I forgot any other bans, some of them were either a long time ago or I forgpt.
I'm going to have to say no. From what I've seen of you in both IRC and the game, you're very immature, beg people for info on secrets, and tend to annoy pretty much everyone you talk to.
Quote:while (true) {
Kenneth Crimer says, "Hey, traitors, I know 11x11's if you need a good mindslave";
}

Also with the whole begging about secrets thing as GuntherHermann mentioned.

I'll have to go with nope.