Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<wangcommander> overt DEstorage
this is the dumbest idea i've ever had but it makes me giggle so:

<efrem> traitor item: overt unstorage. costs one crystal, no hand sprite, its only effect is that it takes on the appearance of any object and very obviously claims you pulled that object off of a person's body when you hit them with it
<efrem> Vaughn Moon ruffles around Walter Poehl's jacket and finds a Cyalume Saber. How incriminating!!
<efrem> that would actually work kind of well because then you could just silently stuff the destorage back into your pocket and pull out the real article
<efrem> and claim you got it when you pulled it off of the other guy

credit for better name goes to some nerd who's a nerd
Make them some sort of gloves that look like black gloves, but when worn you can use them to do what the original suggestion was....maybe make them Instant 3D Printing Gloves?
That would only work if taking stuff off someone actually announced what you took off of them, which would be kinda lame in other circumstances. If just the one item did that then it'd be an obvious tell instead of actually fooling people who aren't just dumb assistants.
I want a traitor butthat that can store items.
I feel like this would be brilliant with some kind of crappy space man magic kit.

Magician gloves/Sleight of hands (I think "sleight of hands" is a cooler name though)

Gloves You could use to bribe heads, impress assistants, and be a good clown.

Hey HOP, glad to see you have this 200 credit that was totally in your ear, here take it.
Quote:be a good clown

Those went extinct years ago.