Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add tryptophan synthenase
Tryptophan synthenase is a protein. Its full name is 1913 characters long. http://pastebin.com/g7tJAnSE
Does it explode or do funny things if you eat it?
Amuys Wrote:Does it explode or do funny things if you eat it?
It should!
Tryptophan is an amino acid Smuggo
And what effects do you propose it to have?

I could see consuming massive amounts of certain foods leading to some side-effects, much like real life. Besides high doses, what would it do at normal concentrations? I mean, are we talking Tryptophan to 5-HTP to Serotonin? morning coffee
Kovirii Wrote:And what effects do you propose it to have?

I could see consuming massive amounts of certain foods leading to some side-effects, much like real life. Besides high doses, what would it do at normal concentrations? I mean, are we talking Tryptophan to 5-HTP to Serotonin? morning coffee

Converts to serotonin if you are wearing the burberry hat and holding the glowstick. You rub yourself against anyone who comes within one square of you.
CatBalls Wrote:
Kovirii Wrote:And what effects do you propose it to have?

Converts to serotonin if you are wearing the burberry hat and holding the glowstick. You rub yourself against anyone who comes within one square of you.

Scratch that, they should just make MDMA a thing.
Isn't tryptophan the stuff that supposedly makes you sleepy when you eat turkey?
Skunkrocker Wrote:Isn't tryptophan the stuff that supposedly makes you sleepy when you eat turkey?
Yes, that's what they say, hence the possible side effects. The Tryptophan from turkey meat isn't that substantial when compared to eggs, some meats, cheese, seeds, and beans.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tryptophan#...drowsiness