Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piranhas!
Buy lyophilized piranha eggs from some shady trader. Add water to activate.
[Image: Vj3jWKW.gif]
Once the piranhas hatch, the pool becomes a meatgrinder.

[Image: Jf2K1i6.png]

Robust piranhas with your bare hands to prove you are a pro chef, and turn them into fish fillet.
Slap people in the face with piranhas.
[Image: fUBBjev.png] [Image: iqK8YWh.png]
I have no problems with this. I would love to have piranha fights or give a brigged person the choice to fight piranhas for freedom as HoS.
Only if there's a possibility for roboticist traitors to give them robolegs.
Make it a scientist traitor item or something from an emagged cargo console. Also, if you throw a piranha at someone it should attach to their arm (item limb?) or head (hat).
Anything that makes the pool more fun is good by me. Also I totally agree with Kiki's use of piranhas as a means of punishment.
Make it so that when you kill a piranha, you sometimes get their teeth. Extremely robust glass shards but in teeth form maybe?
When this gets added I want piranha-arms!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1VpiCUX7uVU/TU...46x781.jpg
I'm curious to see how piranha arms would even work.

Help intent slaps someone with a piranha? Harm intent shows the message "Player bites ___ with a piranha"

Also would they behave like an arm that isn't yours, constantly slapping you and/or biting you.

Also trying to hold a pirahna could probably have the same effect. But I'm not sure how holding a mob would be possible.

On the topic of buyable pirahnas, yes. Traitor captain needs the option to make a pool full of pirahnas as his fake shark tank. SEND THEM TO THE PIRANHA TANK.

Also a pretty good way to deal with a ling. throw them in the piranha tank.
atomic1fire Wrote:I'm curious to see how piranha arms would even work.

Help intent slaps someone with a piranha? Harm intent shows the message "Player bites ___ with a piranha"

Also would they behave like an arm that isn't yours, constantly slapping you and/or biting you.

Also trying to hold a pirahna could probably have the same effect. But I'm not sure how holding a mob would be possible.

On the topic of buyable pirahnas, yes. Traitor captain needs the option to make a pool full of pirahnas as his fake shark tank. SEND THEM TO THE PIRANHA TANK.

Also a pretty good way to deal with a ling. throw them in the piranha tank.
I think the changeling should be able to turn into a piranha in the water too.
i don't think this is a very worthwhile idea considering how empty the pool is most, if not every round Frog Gonk
babayetu83 Wrote:i don't think this is a very worthwhile idea considering how empty the pool is most, if not every round Frog Gonk

I think the point is to help make the pool more active with this. Or maybe a potentially neat new telescience level that is under water, that has piranhas and other man-eating sea screatures.
i think the only way you could over complicate things from the initial suggestion is make anyone who isn't wearing scuba gear/space suit drown in said underwater zlevel, and add a harpoon gun for fighting said pirahnas.

Anyway I think the thread is going off the piranhas track.
hatmadder Wrote:
babayetu83 Wrote:i don't think this is a very worthwhile idea considering how empty the pool is most, if not every round Frog Gonk

I think the point is to help make the pool more active with this. Or maybe a potentially neat new telescience level that is under water, that has piranhas and other man-eating sea screatures.

that may be but i think with the pirahnas you'd be painting a target on yourself as if to say "hey look at me i'm a traitor please mug me and fart on my face"
Cog station 3: The Abyss

[Image: abyss1.jpg]
KikiMofo Wrote:I have no problems with this. I would love to have piranha fights or give a brigged person the choice to fight piranhas for freedom as HoS.

You took the words out of my mouth