Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
self-induced vomiting
A *vomit emote would allow you to vomit at will, so if you get poisoned or forced to eat something, you can vomit it out. Now vomiting some chemicals back up, like acid, would be a no no, causing heavy damage or making you lose your voice for a while.

You could also be super gross with it I guess whatever.
if you have nothing in your system it should give the message "you dry heave painfully!" or something similar. it could also do a little brute damage or s/t. maybe for comedy (like how *snap gives a chance to loose arms) you could have a small chance to get the message "YOU PUKE OUT YOUR STOMACH/SPLEEN/OTHER ORGAN!! OH GOD" if you vomit with nothing. this would just make you take a lot more brute damage and fall over or something i dunno
It should take a while to perform as you gag yourself.
I try this all the time and every time I'm surprised when it doesn't work.
I'm not sure letting people remove most chemicals from their system instantly would be a good idea.

Sleepypen someone? They just vomit up the ketamine and yell for sec.
Well why not just let them make a mess on the floor and not remove any reagents?
Why not make the chance of reagent removal extremely slim, and maybe only a tiny amount of the reagent is removed.
GuntherHermann Wrote:I'm not sure letting people remove most chemicals from their system instantly would be a good idea.

Sleepypen someone? They just vomit up the ketamine and yell for sec.

i don't think you can vomit out your bloodstream
How about if you can only vomit if you've eaten something recently? Also you can vomit out any chemicals that was on the food. Chef poisoned the burger? Vomit it up!
just keep it simple

- to piss, drink liquid and wait
- to vomit, eat food and wait

it really does not need to do brute damage and remove chemicals and activate the nuclear engine and disable changeling spits or whatever else
Weavel Wrote:to vomit, eat food and wait
But then it would just be called the new poo and would never be added. Ever.
People already abuse green vomit if they want the hallways coated with barf.
bring back poosmile
The janitor already has it hard enough as it is without everyone acting like watering fountains.

Amuys Wrote:People already abuse green vomit and alcohol if they want the hallways coated with barf.
fxd