Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISHUMANCheck
a button for borgs/ai to hit and see what the official ruling is CURRENTLY for what is human.

*hit button*

changelings: human until seen doing non human things
traitor: human
werewolf: SHOULDN'T BE HUMAN BUT WHATEVER FUCK YOU CURRENT RULING.
syndicate:human
yaddayadda

make it where admins can hit this button on dudes AND have it as a button for dudes to hit.
wabash1 Wrote:a button for borgs/ai to hit and see what the official ruling is CURRENTLY for what is human.

*hit button*

yaddayadda

make it where admins can hit this button on dudes AND have it as a button for dudes to hit.

Or you know, just hit the "show laws" button to see what your laws say. And if there is any doubt in the wall, adminhelp it before acting so that you don't do something you arnt suppose to.
hatmadder Wrote:
wabash1 Wrote:a button for borgs/ai to hit and see what the official ruling is CURRENTLY for what is human.

*hit button*

yaddayadda

Or you know, just hit the "show laws" button to see what your laws say. And if there is any doubt in the wall, adminhelp it before acting so that you don't do something you arnt suppose to.

He's saying it should show what antags are and aren't human.
GuntherHermann Wrote:
hatmadder Wrote:

*hit button*

yaddayadda

He's saying it should show what antags are and aren't human.

Ah I see. Misread it. My apologies.

I guess that would be nice for a quick reference for new AI players that are unsure about vampires, werewolf's, etc.
A quick button to see what antags are/aren't human would be nice for new borgs. I say yes.
No this is redundant. People are required by the rules to read the rules before they play ( wink ), so they should already know who is and isn't human.
But then if someone makes space human it won't show up on the list!!!!
Maybe borgs should just not murder things in general????
here is a very handy flow chart i just made in like 10 seconds. it probably has mistakes and might be missing stuff but i didnt want to make it too big in case it stretched and fucked up.

for the part that say "is it an actual human being" i mean like, what your character spawns in as.

[Image: EYMNQpV.png]
Also a very good link to have.

http://wiki.ss13.co/Human
That flowchart would let you kill Shitty Bill, as he isn't controlled by a real person, usually isn't under a specific no-kill order and isn't a bee.
Dabir Wrote:That flowchart would let you kill Shitty Bill, as he isn't controlled by a real person, usually isn't under a specific no-kill order and isn't a bee.
Nobody is going to care if you kill Shitty Bill as a borg under default laws, for exactly those reasons.
ClockworkCupcake Wrote:
Dabir Wrote:That flowchart would let you kill Shitty Bill, as he isn't controlled by a real person, usually isn't under a specific no-kill order and isn't a bee.
Nobody is going to care if you kill Shitty Bill as a borg under default laws, for exactly those reasons.
No one would care yes but it's still against your laws and you shouldn't do it.

Linkdawolf Wrote:it probably has mistakes and might be missing stuff

why would you wanna kill shitty bill anyway he's the best
I think what he's saying is that it would update accordingly with changes to the AI's laws, which probably isn't realistic. atleast until laws are written with check boxes of who to kill with names next to them..

wabash1 Wrote:make it where admins can hit this button on dudes
..Or you know, they could just message them.