Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randomize novelty crates
Currently the QM's novelty clothing crate contains the same 7 clothing items every time. It would be a much more fun thing to order if the contents were random and drawn from the pool of weird admin-only gimmick clothing.
yes infinity, people have been begging for this forever
I agree. There are a few sprite threads with some neat clothing options that would make randomizing the novelty crates pretty fun.
Should be a snap since abandoned crates had their contents randomized a while ago.

THIS IS A GOOD REMINDER!
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
about time someone recommended this again
Yèeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
more clothes is always nice
I can't see a single reason why this shouldn't be added.
I'll go ahead and add my support.
When we say randomize, do we mean random clothes that can be found throughout the station or special only found in space?
TheTrixRabitt Wrote:When we say randomize, do we mean random clothes that can be found throughout the station or special only found in space?
Fuck I didn't read the first post correctly.
Why not expand the novelty crate to stuff besides clothes.

Just items that are kinda harmless but gives the station a good laugh.

Sort of like the stocking but in crate form. Maybe it could also borrow some prizes from the vendors so QM's could stage mock star wars battles with toy swords if they got lucky.
How about this? The Novelty Crate randomly contains seven jumpsuit-slot items. Out of all of the jumpsuit-slot items available in the game.

Does this mean someone could possibly get a second set of the HOP's outfit?
Yes.

Does this mean someone could possibly get traitor only items like the Tactical Turtleneck and Chameleon Jumpsuit?
Sure, why not? They don't directly hurt anyone.

What about the Atmospheric Tech's outfit? Or the Mailman's outfit? Or-
Everything that can go into the jumpsuit-slot can be one of the randomly selected seven. It could be one of every color in the rainbow and you've wasted those credits. You could end up getting such badass hardly seen clothing items you decide to sell them to the crew and make huge profits. It's limitless the potential of awesome things that can come from one of these crates with this idea!
So that means we could get those red, blue, and yellow jpeg artifact filled jumpsuits?

I love this idea.