Hey, Look, Chef Boyardee is Applying For Mentor.
Usual Character Name: Ettore Hector Boiardi
BYOND Username:TheTrixRabiyy
Recommended by (if applicable): Nobody!
Times Available: Weekdays: Tuesday-Thursday: 5:00 PM-9:00 PM
Weekends: 12:00 PM-5:00 PM
Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):
Alright, so where should I begin? Well I guess I should start on for about how long I've been playing. I started playing this game back in November of 2011, when a friend had recommended it to me. I believe this was generally around the time when Donut 2 was still active. Ever since I've started playing I got hooked immediately! I've tried other servers to see how they run the server, and I can say that Gibbed really has a play style that works for me.
The server I will most commonly appear on would be lljk#2, even with the station's rather large population and lag. My general experience with the game is pretty good. I've tried and have learned most of the jobs, with the exception of Scientist. The jobs I mainly go for is anything in Medbay, the HoP, or if I want a job to do and relax I pick barman or Botanist. I can easily say that I don't always get along with people. I tend to have a short temper and can easily become a Play to Win type of player. I do know that when I do this I ruin the ultimate goal of the game, which is for me: To make the game fun for everyone else. This probably has given myself a bad reputation among other players. I also do not see myself as a deep member of the community. I also make sprites for the game the I nearly never post!
The main reason I do want to apply for mentor is because I like helping people. That's pretty much it simply, I, myself, try to be nice person overall, I like helping as much as I can even if I don't get anything in return. With the knowledge of the game I know, I'm positive that I could help most players who are new or need help with things that are new to them. The things I generally don't actually know is, how to hack doors, do mutations, and play AI.
The Times I really have fun with the game is when others are having fun, I'm an antagonist, or in Admin gimmicks. My best moments usually come when I'm a job for security, or being a vigilante and dressing up as Spider-Man or Barman, and if I'm listening to some fitting music, such as the MGS soundtrack. I also tend to be a pretty silly person who could come off with having an ego.
Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum): I loved Shrek when I was young until I saw Shrek 3 then everything changed.

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will): I was permabanned once for saying the word "faggot" in OOC. Then was Daybanned for gibbing the bodies of dead or knocked out people, as a captain. Then was Jobbanned for the previous reason. This doesn't really matter but I did have a mandatory name change because my first name was Miles Prower and came off like I was a furry, which I'm not.
Well that's about all I have to say in my application! Here's to hopefully being accepted!
Quote:Usual Character Name: Ettore Hector Boiardi
Probably should have added that I used to commonly go by the name Cruz Hinchken

BYOND Username:TheTrixRabitt
Apply again if you like. Going to have to say no simply due to the lack of replies either way.