Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayer, with a twist!
So prayer was a shitty verb and we all know it because it was just a way for people to harass admins even more, -but-, this is the idea for a replacement + give ghosts shit to do. When John McPubbs uses 'pray', it gets sent to Dead Dude Mgee, with a cooldown of like probably a minute or more. They can say whatever they want, and it picks 1 random ghost to give the message to, along with a "Respond to the prayer? Y/N" sort of deal, if they deny or don't reply in long enough time, it goes to another ghost, if there's no others, John doesn't get any response. Now, if they -did- respond, they could pick like 3-5 prechosen words, so sentences would always be vague and cryptic. Probably stuff like "Your outlook is dim" "Get good, scrub" and junk like that. It'd give ghosts a fun way to be spooky + cryptic, and John McPubbs could get some bullshit fortune straight from the great BYOND.
I actually really like this idea, if not just for giving ghosts something else to do, as it would be a fun way to fuck with people, other than rotating chairs and loose windows.
Sure, why not
Seems pretty cool
This sounds like a good way to make ghost less UUUUGHHHH boring. I'm in.
Really neat idea, especially with the prechosen words bit to prevent you from gathering intel from ghosts. Right now, being ghost is extremely boring because you can do nothing but rotate chairs.

"Your future is death."
"butt" must be one of the words.
This is awesome.
Make this a thing, i want to scare people shitless.
Captain_Bravo Wrote:"butt" must be one of the words.

I want "buzz" as well. Ghost bees...my god...
I feel the 6 words should be randomly chosen for the ghost each time they get this, but they can arrange those words however they like. Just make a txt file with a huge list of words.

"green fart in taco kitchen pubbie"
Maybe put this on a ouija board that sometimes spits out canned responses that aren't from a ghost, and has an internal cooldown to prevent abuse.

(Emagging it gets rid of the cooldown and makes it do HORRIBLE THINGS when used)

(This may be a sneaky attempt to re-propose my fortune teller job idea)
Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please. Yes please.
I remember when we kicked these ideas around. I'm all in for both.
Ali0en Wrote:I feel the 6 words should be randomly chosen for the ghost each time they get this, but they can arrange those words however they like. Just make a txt file with a huge list of words.

"green fart in taco kitchen pubbie"
Could vox speak the words, in a darker, modified tone? The air whispers, "cluwnes are inside the kingdom."