Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can't hear thing while inside of a pod
You cant hear things while inside of a pod. so you can't hear if your mining drill or whatev is shooting or not
Yeah it's been a problem for awhile now. If you are riding anything you can't hear shit outside. It's the same for segways and buffers. Maybe chairs too when you climb on them?
It's also the same for things like lockers, any kind of container like that, really. What we HAVE found is that you can hear things from other people in said containers. Like if someone plays a saxophone in one pod, people in other pods will hear it. It's kind of funny but really weird.
Crumplehat Wrote:It's also the same for things like lockers, any kind of container like that, really. What we HAVE found is that you can hear things from other people in said containers. Like if someone plays a saxophone in one pod, people in other pods will hear it. It's kind of funny but really weird.
Yeah I've wondered what that was. It's really weird being in mining in a pod and hearing someone put stuff in their backpack.
I heard shotgun sounds while using the ballistics weapon in a pod, so presumably the other things also cause noise.

I can't hear myself screaming or opening my backpack, though.
This was recently changed, you can now hear things inside a container within a X radius.