Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chameleon Hat
Like the chameleon jumpsuit except a hat
I think it'd be pretty handy for doing fun stuff with

also the chameleon jumpsuit could do with some more fun options too
The suit used to have more options but I think it got more limited at some point.
As a traitor item? Fuck no. Sounds next to useless if you were to give that a telecrystal pricetag.
As a random item that can be found in space/z-level? Sure, sounds pretty cool. Maybe put it in the syndicate telescience area.

As far as the syndicate suit, that could defo do with some more options.
Sundance Wrote:As a traitor item? Fuck no. Sounds next to useless if you were to give that a telecrystal pricetag.
As a random item that can be found in space/z-level? Sure, sounds pretty cool. Maybe put it in the syndicate telescience area.

If this does get added, it should be bundled with the normal chameleon suit at no extra cost. And maybe along with some chameleon shoes....
McDogles Wrote:
Sundance Wrote:As a traitor item? Fuck no. Sounds next to useless if you were to give that a telecrystal pricetag.

If this does get added, it should be bundled with the normal chameleon suit at no extra cost. And maybe along with some chameleon shoes....
Actually yeah this would be fucking great
chameleon mask, become george melons every round
McDogles Wrote:If this does get added, it should be bundled with the normal chameleon suit at no extra cost. And maybe along with some chameleon shoes....

This is what I was going to suggest.