Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wizard spell idea
a wizard spell that causes various industrial accidents and things to spell. like o2 tanks bursting into shrapnel and pens spewing ink in peoples faces vending machines machine-gunning their contents at people.

maybe doors start to close on people.
hipBEE Wrote:a wizard spell that causes various industrial accidents and things to spell. like o2 tanks bursting into shrapnel and pens spewing ink in peoples faces vending machines machine-gunning their contents at people.

maybe doors start to close on people.
I don't know why doors don't already have a chance to dismember people.
Poltergeist wizards. I approve.
This is sorta what I've been considering for a Corruption revamp, things inside a corrupted area would all start misbehaving like heck.
I know from my tgstation days that their airlocks cause stun and heavy damage when closing on someone. An often unused but amazing trick was to lure people into doors and crush them. It's a pretty good thing if you want an AI to have more power.

Also, malfunctioning airlocks like ones in the solarium event do crush you but I don't recall them doing much.
Door closing power should scale with engine power. Kinda like doors shocking you when the engine is super powered, doors should crush people due to the extreme speed at which they are closing. Imagine seeing somebody get gibbed from a fast closing glass door.
"NO PUBBS DON'T DO IT!" "Guys it's totall-" The airlock slams shut on John McPubbs! John McPubbs screams! DEAD:John McPubbs moans, "rip"
The trick was that limbs could also be severed by faulty doors, whether they be fouled up by the AI's intervention, arcane means, or an EMP grenade.
I think teegee or bay or somewhere has a system like that, hack an airlock to increase the force of it closing.