Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All named monkeys are generic now
looks like a plain ol' monkey now
This is horrible. Needs to be fixed right away. Monkey related problems should always be number one on the lists.
Albert is the same way, he's supposed to have a regular space suit.
All of the monkeys that should have unique sprites currently have the generic monkey sprite, I think because they've finally been kicked over to mutantrace instead of oldmonkeys.
ClockworkCupcake Wrote:All of the monkeys that should have unique sprites currently have the generic monkey sprite, I think because they've finally been kicked over to mutantrace instead of oldmonkeys.
Thank christ, old monkey code was nightmarish. They'd bruise instead, they were incredibly difficult to kill (or at least the damn ones in genetics were), had invisible clothing sprites that existed were you could pick up in your hands (??)
I missed were monkeying around was a done thing. Hopefully now monkey clothing will be a thing.
Mr. Muggles, Mrs. Muggles, Mr. Rathens, Albert, and Von Braun are no more. They have been replaced by generic, boring old random monkeys.
Although Albert has been missing his suit for a long time now, I have noticed that they're not even the same monkeys anymore!
Just randomized normal monkeys like in the genetics pen.
This makes me sad. I've noticed it too. I was hoping someone would eventually fix this. Those monkeys have been around for awhile and it's sad they aren't there anymore.
KikiMofo Wrote:This makes me sad. I've noticed it too. I was hoping someone would eventually fix this. Those monkeys have been around for awhile and it's sad they aren't there anymore.

I wonder if it's because they're overlays as well and it relates to the werewolf+lizard human overlay bug?
Fox McCloud Wrote:I wonder if it's because they're overlays as well and it relates to the werewolf+lizard human overlay bug?
I believe it's something to do with the change to monkeys that made them into humans with a monkey mutation; I think once that went in, the other kind of monkey was just gotten rid of.