Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey does anyone want to do me a solid on steam
im, uh, sorry if the admins dont want this kind of crap on the forums (and feel free to delete it if so. no hard feelings!) but i've nowhere else to go to with this and you guys are all pretty swell so it's worth a shot!

so heres the problem. i want to get a steam card, but i can't get it for another week. i also want a deal that's going on right now (the geneforge game bundle deal. all 5 geneforge games for 4 bucks) which i can't get because of the fact i have no way to get the steam card this week, and it's such a good deal :-[.

this is where you come in! i'm just asking that you buy it for me and then, once i get the steam card, i'll gift you back any game or combination of games or tf2 up to like, 6 dollars. so you're making back a little bit of money. the tf2 items would include gift wrap unless youre willing to wait until theyre trade-able. you can ask for this immediately upon activation of my steam card, OR you can wait until there's a similar deal you want. doesn't matter to me!

but i want these games as i played the demos a lot when i was younger and they were good. i guess there's no real way to prove im reliable with this that i can think of off the top of my head? it's only like four bucks though, and i swear upon my left shoe that i will be good on the deal sop babys

if you want an estimate on when i can get the steam card, it should be on the 30th of march, assuming more crap doesn't come up then (i'm going on college visits next week and i cant go this week anyway so there are my excuses, your honor)

TL;DR: i want the geneforge bundle on steam but cant get it. it is 4 dollars. i will gift you anything up to like, 6 bucks on steam or tf2 once possible.

and sorry for sounding like a beggar or whatever :S. i actually feel bad just posting this, but if you have any further questions feel free to ask.
crap i forgot my steam info. my steam id is drunkleer i think and my account is at http://steamcommunity.com/id/pyrotier
This is like the old Nigerian prince trick but I believe you. If I had the money I would probably help you but I'm broke and it ain't no joke.
KikiMofo Wrote:This is like the old Nigerian prince trick but I believe you. If I had the money I would probably help you but I'm broke and it ain't no joke.
yeah i know it sounds sketchy but i wouldnt risk being hated by literally everyone on this forum over 4 dollars. thanks anyway, though
sorry for the double post but editing is off

i was thinking about it, and i'd probably be willing to gift anything up to 10 dollars or under. i also have a strange bonk atomic punch in tf2. it has the "food items eaten" stat tracker thing on it already, as well as a (normal) medic's mountain cap if you'd want to take those as well. i have a few other items too but nothing really exciting that i'd be willing to trade

so uh, if this sweetens the deal for anyone sweet. if not, oh well
I'd be willing to gift you the Geneforge Saga bundle, I've sent you a friend request.
Kovirii Wrote:I'd be willing to gift you the Geneforge Saga bundle, I've sent you a friend request.

dude you're a life saver. I'll accept it once I'm at home. thanks so much!